Lucas Radoccia (SMG ’18)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

If you’re looking for a well-rounded, humble, and funny guy, look no further! Lucas Radoccia, a freshman who hails from Rhode Island, fits the bill for even the pickiest girl’s “boyfriend material” checklist.

Although he is currently in SMG moving towards a concentration in Finance, Lucas is thinking about taking on a Dual Degree in COM, due to his love of Film and TV. He may not be in COM yet, but he sure is taking advantage of all the extracurriculars it has to offer. Not only is Lucas involved with WTBU Radio; he also recently started working for BUTV10. If you want to catch his radio show, tune into WTBU in the Morning on Wednesday’s from 10 to 12.  He doesn’t officially have his own show on BUTV10 yet, but he’s hoping to get a segment on Good Morning BU, doing  “Man on the Street” clips similar to the piece on Jimmy Fallon.

Lucas is also an avid music lover, and his taste perfectly reflects his personality—he likes pretty much every genre and is always up to listen to new artists! He even DJs on the side, and his friends and fraternity brothers always count on him to throw down beats whenever they hang out! “I love to DJ and really wish I could play an instrument or sing,” said Lucas. “I sing all the time and I’m constantly apologizing to everyone around me because I’m awful”. That may be Lucas’ only flaw!

He’s also an athletic guy, and tries to run fifteen to twenty miles each week. He played tennis in high school and occasionally likes to go down to the courts to rally with his friends.

So if you’re looking for Lucas on campus, you can find him in West around FitRec, the dining hall, or just with his friends. But since he lives in Warren, you can also find him studying in Mugar or the SMG atrium, and hanging out around the GSU. Lucas is a BU Admissions Ambassador, and likes to check out new places on campus everyday to enhance his tour guide skills. You’re probably wondering how Lucas can find time to be a student here with all his activities, but he has time management down pat. “I take school really seriously, and it comes first more or less. But I definitely like to do different activities because I think it’s important to take advantage of all BU has to offer.”

As for his love life, Lucas is (luckily!) single and loves to, “meet new people and have new experiences”. His ideal date would be to take a girl out to a nice restaurant and explore Boston. He’s a pretty classic guy when it comes to dating, and likes to “keep it classy”.  So ladies, best of luck! Whoever snags this cutie sure hit the jackpot!

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.