How to Get Your Eyebrows On Fleek

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Eyebrows. You know that they’re a big deal, if not the biggest—everyone is sporting and talking about bold brows.

I have some products to share with you that I have personally tried and some that I know are must-haves due to the many approvals of YouTube beauty gurus and beauty bloggers. These are sure to make your brows on fleek.

1.     Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow: It’s evident that this is one of the best brow products available. Afterall, it has a shocking 4.7 out of 5 stars with 2,790 reviews on Sephora’s website. I actually haven’t tried this yet, but believe me, I’m DYING to. This is a pomade in which you apply the product to the brows with a brush. It seems to be buildable; you can either have subtle defined brows or a fully done look. They recommend pairing it with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush #12. This is one product that both YouTube beauty gurus and beauty bloggers cannot live without. A guaranteed winner.

2.     Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow: This stuff is great for the natural girl who doesn’t want a completely done eyebrow look. It’s formulated like a tube of mascara; you simply brush it through your brows and the fibers will instantly give your brows a fuller look with just a tint of color. I really enjoy this product because it’s perfect for when I don’t want to have a full-brow look. When I just want to take it easy, I reach for this.

3.     Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings: I purchased this product in December of last year, and because I love it so much, I have not even tried a new brow product (though I am so ready to try DipBrow!) It has a waxy formula that is to be mixed with the color-complimenting setting powder. It’s easy to apply with the two brushes they include. It even includes a pair of tweezers! Perfect for traveling. I can’t say how much I love this stuff. It’s buildable, too—you can either go for a more casual look or add multiple layers to achieve fully on fleek brows.

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.