HCBU & bareMinerals Pre-CFW Primping Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

With College Fashion Week 2014 in just three days, we know you’ve already zeroed in on a runway-ready outfit for the night. But ladies, did you forget about your makeup? Jaw-dropping attire won’t do you any good without the eyes, lips, and face to match! You’re probably in a frenzy at this point, thinking, “How could I forget about my makeup!?” But never fear…bareMinerals is here! As the official makeup sponsor of CFW 2014, bareMinerals will be hosting a Pre-CFW Primping Party this Friday, Oct. 3, to get you and your girls Beyoncé “Flawless” for the show.

Dying to know how to achieve the perfect smoky eye? Feeling discouraged because you haven’t found the perfect foundation to match your skin tone? Need to know how to create the coveted “natural/no makeup look” for class? The bareMinerals boutique in South Shore Plaza is where you’ll need to be from 6-9pm this Friday. You won’t want to miss the chance to learn makeup tips and tricks from the industry’s best makeup artists or get a full makeunder just in time for a girl’s night out on the town!  Even better, guests who post to Instagram using #bareAffair and tagging @bareMinerals will be entered to win a $100  bareMinerals gift card*. Think of all the makeup you could buy!

If you’re not in makeover mode, there will be plenty of makeup fun to keep you busy. Browse bareMinerals makeup and stations as you enjoy refreshments and snacks, all while a DJ spins your favorite tracks. And don’t think you’re leaving the Primping Party empty handed. During the event you’ll score a 15% discount on all bareMinerals products. That’s right, ALL products! Just make sure you bring in your student ID or the blog post. With CFW around the corner, you’ll definitely want to bag that eye shadow and lipstick you’ll be wearing from your fabulous makeunder appointment.

So mark your calendars, find your most fashionable shopping attire, and round up your girlfriends! Her Campus BU and our friends at bareMinerals can’t wait to see you there. In no time you and your girls will be singing “I look so good tonight…We flawless!” because that’s just the way it goes when there’s a #bareAffair!

*No purchase necessary. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.). 18 years or older. Ends October 3, 2014. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions ask a bareMinerals Beauty Ambassador at the event. Void where prohibited. These Sweepstakes are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram.

Summer is a Boston University graduate ('15) that received a BS in Journalism with a concentration in magazine journalism. Her interests include editorial design and lifestyle, fashion, and beauty content, as she aspires to be a fashion magazine writer and editor. She is currently a fashion and beauty writer for Bustle.com and previously served as a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Boston University. Summer likes to think of herself as a lipstick enthusiast and smoothie connoisseur, so when she isn't writing for Bustle, you could probably find her sipping on a strawberry-banana smoothie and planning her next purchases at Sephora. Follow Summer on Twitter @SummerArlexis