Give This Trend a 2nd Chance: Bold Print Pants

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

While it’s obvious that everyone seems to be obsessed with bright colored jeans, there’s a new pants trend on the rise. I have been seeing pants with bold prints everywhere lately. They’re in stores, magazines, and even on a few stylish ladies on campus. And now you can rock them too!
 [pagebreak]
Floral Print:
Floral Print jeans and trousers are by far the most popular print and can be styled in so many ways! The easiest way to wear floral jeans is with a plain white tee and an unbuttoned denim shirt or jacket.
Asos $68

Floral Print trousers can be a little bit tricky to wear without them looking like pajamas but they are perfect for a scorching hot day! I would pair these with a silk blouse, like the one pictured. Tucking in the blouse will keep the outfit from looking too sloppy.
Zara $59

[pagebreak]
Polka-Dot:
These fun polka-dot pants are also perfect for a hot day. Pair these with nude or black flats and a simple neutral tank top or blouse.
F21 $19

[pagebreak]
Patterned Jeans:
I adore this bold checkered print jean and like the floral jeans they can also be paired with almost anything! Just stay away from other clashing patterns.
UO $68

[pagebreak]
Jacquard Trousers:
The print on these pants are subtle but visible enough to add something extra to your average khaki trousers!
Zara $59

Ashley Rossi is a sophomore at Boston University studying Magazine Journalism and Mass Communication. After living in a small town for most of her childhood she looked towards the city for an exciting adventure. At BU Ashley has volunteered with the Community Service Center and written for various publications, including The Buzz and College Fashionista. Her goal is to eventually run the creative department for any major fashion magazine or international design house. Ashley also blogs daily on her blog, Gossip, Chanel, and English Tea on Tumblr. In the meantime she enjoys relaxing on the beach, watching Gossip Girl and Weeds, and reading the next Lauren Weisberger novel.