Get Your Dose of the Vitamin String Quartet: The Perfect Music for Studying

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

I have never been the type of person to listen to music while doing homework or studying. Let’s be honest, lyrics are distracting. If one good song comes up on Spotify, I put the pencil down and start singing and that’s the end of my productivity. My friend and study buddy introduced me to the Vitamin String Quartet and suddenly I became that girl who listens to music while studying. It is the perfect background music to listen to and not get distracted, so let me tell you about it.

What is the Vitamin String Quartet?

The Vitamin String Quartet is a musical group and string quartet that plays popular songs of different genres using classical instruments.

Where can you listen to their songs?

You can listen to their music on YouTube or Spotify.

What are some recommended songs to check out?

All of their songs are truly amazing, but here is a list of my favorites:

• Cover of “Safe and Sound” by Capital Cities

• Cover of “Heathens” by Twenty One Pilots

• Cover of “Ophelia” by The Lumineers

Why should everyone listen to the Vitamin String Quartet?

The music of the Vitamin String Quartet is the perfect music to listen to while you are studying or doing homework. It will keep you focused and awake but will definitely not distract you. Especially with finals coming up in a few weeks, we all need to prepare our study playlist and get in the mode. Focusing on studying is difficult, but music like covers by the Vitamin String Quartet make it all better.

The Vitamin String Quartet is amazing and turns out to be the best study music. Check them out and let us know what you think of them!

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Lauren is a Health Science major on the Pre-Med track at Boston University. She loves anything science and loves writing in her free time. 
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.