kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Five Brands To Workout In Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

As college students it is obviously hard to make time for the gym. We have “studying” to do, parties to attend, and many seasons on Netflix to binge watch. But let’s face it, no one wants to be the girl who gains the dreaded “Freshman 15” or the person who people say “used to look so good.”

Therefore, we are obligated to make the trek to FitRec and get our butts (legs and feet) on the treadmill. But that certainly doesn’t mean we can’t look good while doing it. Whether we actually wear them to workout or we just feel like looking sporty chic for class so people think we workout, these five brands don’t shy away from style with their Activewear.

1. Lululemon

Betches said it best, “If you don’t workout in Lululemon, you’re a Lululoser.”

2. adidas by Stella McCartney

All hail the Fashion Gods for Stella McCartney joining forces with Adidas. The line spreads from yoga, running, tennis, cycling, winter sports, surf, and gym wear. Similar to McCartney’s women’s line, the styles are stylish and sleek just in Activewear. What could make you run faster than fierce workout clothes?

3. Nike

Nike sure has come a long way from plain t-shirts and baggy sweatpants. From patterned pants to fashion-forward jackets and flashy sneakers, Nike will have you ready to “Just do it” in its new styles. Supermodel Karlie Kloss is styling the new sportswear line quiet nicely.  

4. Lora Jane

Nothing makes a girl want to exercise more than a hot guy next to her on the elliptical or new gym clothes. Coming to us from Australia, Lorna Jane puts a unique twist on activewear. The designs are constantly changing, so you can never be bored with your workout garb.

5. Alala

If you are in search of edgy and modern sportswear, look no further. Developed in New York City, Alala’s collection is urban-chic and absolutely incredible. Because of the trendy yet versatile designs, you can be burning off those drunk pizza calories one minute and then exploring the city in the next. The brand is sold online and at select Equinox locations.

See you at the gym, collegiettes!

Brianne is a junior at BU where she is majoring in Public Relations and minoring in going out Monday-Sunday. She refers to Vogue as her bible, is addicted to instagram and the Real Housewives, and considers mimosas to be a food group. 
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.