Fashion Bloggers You Aren’t Following and Really Should Be

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Fashion bloggers seem to be dominating the fashion world. Their instagrams are flawless, they have their own clothing lines, and they have impeccable style. Although trends come and go, these bloggers seem to stay on top. Here are some blogs that influence my style today.

Man Repeller

Leandra Medine, aka Man Repeller, is by far my favorite blogger. She started blogging while still in college, and her posts all follow the same theme: women should dress for themselves, and not for anyone else. She’s not afraid of color, and all of her outfits are rather daring. She’s got a shoe line with Superga. It’s a hilarious website for serious fashion.

WeWoreWhat

Danielle Bernstein is the founder and blogger for WeWoreWhat. She started this blog as a street style blog, but transformed it into her own personal style diary. She has a very minimalist style, and I’m extremely envious of her shoe closet. She just showed off a new pair of Celine loafers that I want to steal! She recently collaborated with TheVintageTwin, and released a line of cute emoji flannels! I highly recommend following her on instagram!

The Blonde Salad

Chiara Ferragni, aka the Blonde Salad, is an Italian fashion blogger, that’s slowly taking over the fashion world. The blog launched in 2009, but she’s quickly come to fame, and today collaborates with huge fashion houses. The New York City native is the creative director for her own shoe line, and she’s constantly traveling the world! She looks great in the new Moschino Jeremy Scott Barbie line, not to mention she’s drop dead gorgeous. 

Sincerely, Jules

Julie Sarinana created Sincerely, Jules in 2009, and the blog has really taken off since. This Latina beauty shares her outfits, inspirations, and travels with readers. She lives in California, so sadly it’s too cold in Boston to replicate her outfits. She has her own clothing line, available on her website. She lives by the motto “Dream Believe Achieve,” as a constant reminder that anything is possible!

Hi, I’m Cristina! I study Computer Science. My favorite past time is shopping; the newest item on my wish-list is a beautiful pair of Manolo’s. I am a human being, so naturally I like music, comedy and making mistakes. There’s nothing more I hate than a chipped manicure, and nothing more I love than Marvel movies. I shower regularly.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.