Fall in Love with L’OcciBox

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

If you’ve suffered through a winter of strutting down Comm Ave, then you know the struggle of keeping your skin soft during Boston’s coldest months. If not, then get ready. While the snow is beautiful, the freezing temps are brutal on your skin. Luckily, L’Occitane had got you covered!

This French luxury brand has the most fabulous hand creams and skin products. If you haven’t tried their products yet, here’s your opportunity! L’Occitane is launching a new beauty sampling program called L’OcciBox. Once per season, L’OcciBox will debut and offer shoppers travel-sized samples of the latest and greatest L’Occitane products. December’s box is such a treat, featuring adorable packaging and so many samples. It’s also perfect for gifting!

The December L’OcciBox features 4 Shea Butter Hand Creams in classic Shea, Verbena, Cherry Blossom and Almond Delicious Hands.  Also, they’ve added samples of the brand’s bestselling items. You’ll get Almond Supple Skin Oil, Arlésienne Hand Cream, Shea Butter Body Milk, Precious Cleansing Foam, and Immortelle Sample Divine Cream. Oh my!

You really don’t want to miss this deal, and the L’OcciBox is going fast! There’s only a limited amount available, with a limit of one per customer! Each box will retail for $15 and include a pre-selected sampling of top products valued over $50. Thanks to Her Campus, you can skip the line by using this website: http://usa.loccitane.com/locciboxset.  Just don’t forget the code ‘DISCOVER’ at the checkout! 

Hurry up and get yours today! Trust us, your hands will thank you!!