Delicious Smoothie Combos You Need to Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Smoothies are a perfect way to get a fast and healthy breakfast in the morning, but with so many different fruits, yogurts, nuts, and spices available it can be hard to figure out the best ingredients to mix and match. Try breaking away from the classic strawberry-banana for a while by testing out a few of these more daring kitchen combinations. 

1.     A Taste of Autumn

This recipe proves that smoothies aren’t just summertime treats. Channel the classic tastes of Fall in this apple pie inspired smoothie that’ll give you even more morning energy than a Venti Pumpkin Spice Latte!

P.S. Sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon on top to capture that perfect autumnal spice!

Click here for the recipe!

2.     Tropical Breeze

Just because it’s back-to-school season doesn’t mean you have to abandon all your vacation luxuries! Channel the relaxing vibes of tropical paradise with this refreshing recipe that combines the revitalizing flavors of grapefruits and coconuts! 

Click here for th recipe!

3.     Complexion Perfection

This rich and creamy smoothie is packed with the filling nutrition of avocado, kiwi, and dark chocolate. Combining all of these nutrient rich ingredients is perfect for hydrating dull, dried skin and giving your face a super healthy glow!

Click here for the recipe!

4.     Chocolate Cherry Swirl

Don’t be fooled, this decadent dessert smoothie is totally guilt-free, combining healthy ingredients like Greek yogurt and cocoa powder. The final product is as adorable as it is delicious, looking just like a drink you’d find at a 1950s soda shoppe! 

Click here for the recipe!

5.     PB&J Throwback

Find some inspiration from your elementary school lunchbox with this fresh take on the classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  And as a bonus, the whole recipe is sugar free!

Click here for the recipe!

Now you’re ready to break out your blender and mix up a masterpiece! 

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.