Cute Boots on a Not-So-Cute Budget

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Fall is the time of year, especially in Boston, where we can bring out our sweater and boots and bundle up for the cold weather. However, living on the college budget, it can be a struggle to find cute boots at an affordable price. Here are some quick idea’s of  affordable places you can go that seem to be overlooked.

1.     Hautelook and Nordstrom Rack

Hautelook and Nordstrom Rack are great because they change up their inventory and have special deals daily. Hautelook always has different boots on their website that can be up to 75% off of their original price. Definitely take a look here to find a good boot!

2. Overstock

overstock.com has some great boots at a really affordable price. Not only can you find boots on this website, but you really can find anything you want. Their boot section has a lot to offer and its easy to find shoes for any occasion at a lower price than a retail store!

3. DSW/ Marshalls Outlet

These outlets can sometimes be overlooked, but they really do have great designer boots! They are usually from a previous season, but honestly, who would know? Styles don’t change that quickly, so even if you are wearing a boot from last season it’s still in style. Many times the boots at these stores are up to 50% off their original price.

4. Macy’s

Macy’s has a nice collection of Fall boots this season, and they have brands like American Rag, Guess, Steve Madden, and Nine West that are on sale. 

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.
Summer is a Boston University graduate ('15) that received a BS in Journalism with a concentration in magazine journalism. Her interests include editorial design and lifestyle, fashion, and beauty content, as she aspires to be a fashion magazine writer and editor. She is currently a fashion and beauty writer for Bustle.com and previously served as a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Boston University. Summer likes to think of herself as a lipstick enthusiast and smoothie connoisseur, so when she isn't writing for Bustle, you could probably find her sipping on a strawberry-banana smoothie and planning her next purchases at Sephora. Follow Summer on Twitter @SummerArlexis