This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

As I enter cutie Collin Erickson’s cramped dorm room, I noticed right away the soft indie electronic music wafting through the speakers. The 20-year-old sophomore moves his shoulders rhythmically to the beat. “Do you mind if I have this playing quietly in the background?” he asks me.

Collin, or “Wall Street Journal Guy” as some girls call him, appears at first a serious, no-nonsense kind of guy. Clad in a Steven Alan button down shirt, blue jeans, and his signature, sleek Common Projects boots, the business administration major looks put together and professional on an early Sunday morning. As you get to know him more, though, it becomes clear that he’s quite the free-spirited, funny guy. When it comes to girls, WSJ Guy likes them to have a similar sense of humor as well. “I love when girls aren’t afraid to show me what interests them and what they’re passionate about. I’m very sarcastic. I like the openness to joke around, and I especially love when girls aren’t afraid to turn my sarcasm back on me.”

As well as pursuing a business major and French minor, this Goshen, Indiana native is a teaching assistant for the introduction management course Business, Society, and Ethics. “I really like it. It’s nice getting to know your students. My TA-ing links together my courses, though, so I don’t have many breaks. I’ll be in [the School of Management] for ten hours straight sometimes,” Collin explains.

When he’s not spending his days in SMG, though, this cutie is spontaneously living his life to the fullest. His long lists of interests and hobbies include: running, snowboarding, exploring the city, and finding cool new music (cue the fun dance beat playing in the background). When it comes to girls, this cutie aces spontaneity. “I try to do things you wouldn’t expect,” Collin explains. “One time there was this girl I kind of liked and I didn’t know how to approach her, so I wrote her a coupon for one kiss that expired at the end of the night. I saw that she was talking to some of her friends so I was like, ‘hey I have something for you.’ Then I slipped it to her, and she met up with me later. Those are the kinds of things I like to do for a girl.” Aw, how could you not automatically fall in love with this cutie after hearing that?

Hold on though girls! This cutie won’t fall for you that easily. He emphasizes the importance of the chase when it comes to meeting a potential girlfriend. “If a girl throws herself at me, it’s not attractive and it makes me have zero interest in her. Why even bother? Just be natural with me.” Ooh, classy and respectable.

Oh yeah, and one more thing. Collin is 100% single! Start linin’ up, ladies.

If you want to find out more about this week’s cutie, follow him on Twitter and Instagram at @EricksonCC.

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.