This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

We have all gone through different fashion phases in our lives, from tomboy to super preppy polo-wearing princess. Despite the differences, these styles all share one thing in common: an inspiration. I would like to think that I came up with the clothes to wear during my emo days, but I didn’t. I was inspired by bands and people I saw in magazines and on TV. Having a fashion icon inspiration is important in life. I’m here to help you along that path and inspire you to look your best at all times. Here are some celebrities that are worth stalking because their outfit game is top notch.

1. Olivia Palermo – She definitely has the most diverse style but she somehow rocks it all. Her outfits are the epitome of sophistication. Keep her in mind when you’re going to your next job interview.

2. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley – I would compare my own style to hers. Once, I saw Rosie wearing blue jeans and heeled booties, so I went out and bought blue jeans and heeled booties – true story. Rosie has a knack for simple outfits with a neutral color palette.

Continue to be inspired by these two beauties – they won’t let you down.

Stay stylish, BU!

If there's anything I've mastered in this life, it's a successful hair flip.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.