Her Campus BU Campus Celebrities

• Barbara Alfonso (COM '16)

Have you ever dreamed of working for A-list celebrities like Taylor Swift and Katherine McPhee? I think the answer for most of us would be...

• Danny Hochberg (SMG '16)

If you knew Daniel Ethan Hochberg, you would know he’s an SMG junior studying finance and entrepreneurship, an expert pool player, a...

• Gabrille Pilla (CAS '17)

It’s 2 a.m. in the basement of Mugar Memorial Library. The security guard is doing his final rounds for the night when he comes across a...

• Aly O'Connell (SAR '19)

The Campus Celebrity for this week is Aly O’Connell, a sophomore in Sargent College studying physical therapy. She is a close personal...

• Brianna Vieira (COM '15)

See that cute dog? Her name is Chloe and you can follow her on Instagram at @chloevieanderfliet. She likes to post pictures of herself...

• Rachel Feigelson ('18)

Rache l first decided that she wanted to attend BU in her pre-teen days. She was on a camp trip and when she saw Boston University’s campus...

• WTBU's Lauren (SAR '16)

“Yo this is Yung DB, you’re listening to ‘Ride or Die’ on WTBU Radio, the beat of Boston University.” Lauren, also known as Yung DB, a...

• Anupriya Nagarathnam (SAR'16)

This adorable and lively coed, who is a Health Sciences major and Public Health minor, earns the title of Campus Celeb (CC) for being a...

• Bekah Heath (CAS '16)

Meet Rebekah Chloe Heath, Campus Celebrity Extraordinaire. Actually, she just goes by Bekah, but occasionally responds to Burkah or...

• Campus Celeb: Susan Whitman

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, Susan Whitman. Susan is a Connecticut native who transferred to Boston University this year. She’s a PR...

• Zack Messick (COM '17)

Hey ladies! If you're looking for an easy-going, funny guy with a great taste in music, Zack Messick is the one for you! Originally from...

• The Young Gem: Erin Sacshe

I can recall the day that I was sitting in a PRLab meeting and overheard the other interns talking about Erin Sacshe . She has a unique...

• Dea Biancarelli (SAR '16)

Dea Biancarelli (SAR ’16) walks down Comm Ave., stopping every few feet to wave or to hug one of her long list of friends, acquaintances,...

• Samantha Felder (CGS ’17)

From Stamford Connecticut, meet this week’s campus celebrity, Samantha Felder! A sophomore in CGS with plans to transfer into SMG, Sam is...

• Kanav Dhir: Co-Founder of Bzzy

This face and name may look familiar to HCBU readers. This week’s campus celebrity hails from the College of Engineering, specifically the...

• Kunal Khurana (SMED ’18)

Ambitious, out-spoken, and a frequent nap-taker, Kunal Khurana is well known throughout the BU community. Following his former internship...

• Lauren Burke (COM ’16)

Meet Lauren Burke (COM ’16)! From Norwell, MA Lauren is making strides in her work with Promises for Purple, pancreatic cancer awareness...

• Campus Celeb: Maggie Bunzel

Wooden drawers come to life in her room with glittering silver stickers. The walls are painted with pictures and memories, hundreds of them...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style