Her Campus BU Campus Celebrities

• Samantha Felder (CGS ’17)

From Stamford Connecticut, meet this week’s campus celebrity, Samantha Felder! A sophomore in CGS with plans to transfer into SMG, Sam is...

• Kanav Dhir: Co-Founder of Bzzy

This face and name may look familiar to HCBU readers. This week’s campus celebrity hails from the College of Engineering, specifically the...

• Kunal Khurana (SMED ’18)

Ambitious, out-spoken, and a frequent nap-taker, Kunal Khurana is well known throughout the BU community. Following his former internship...

• Lauren Burke (COM ’16)

Meet Lauren Burke (COM ’16)! From Norwell, MA Lauren is making strides in her work with Promises for Purple, pancreatic cancer awareness...

• Campus Celeb: Maggie Bunzel

Wooden drawers come to life in her room with glittering silver stickers. The walls are painted with pictures and memories, hundreds of them...

• Campus Celeb: Jenna Abbot

On Sunday, I caught Jenna Abbot on the phone as she was returning to her home in Stuvi I after seeing a close friend perform in Stage...

• Eli Kaplan (SMG 16')

When I first met Eli Kaplan, his name rung in my ears. I knew that there was something familiar about him, and it bothered me that I just...

• Mahnoor Umair (CAS '17)

On the surface, Mahnoor Umair is sweet, sophisticated, and incredibly stylish. But this girl has some major plans; not only for her career...

• Campus Celeb Bonnie Tynes

When I first came to BU, a friend of mine told me there was someone I absolutely had to meet. And that person is this week’s Campus Celeb,...

• Cat Lau (COM'15)

Summer seems like a distant memory, yet the magical, starry nights and warm breezes are never forgotten. The adventurous trips and...

• Joy Cohen (CAS '16)

Joy Cohen: Campus Celeb Twitter: @littlejoys_ Instagram: jysgc One of the reasons that I chose BU was because of the eclectic group of...

• Melissa Morel (CAS’16)

Transitioning from high school to college, I have learned that mastering time management is the key to attaining a stable and healthy life...

• Christina Giordano (CAS/CFA '16)

Christina Giordano (CAS/CFA '16) has had a crazy year: she transferred to BU from Saint Joseph’s University, which was really close to her...

• Sesil Dikener (SMG ’16)

As college students, we can sometimes feel lost and overwhelmed by all of the aspects of collegiate life, especially staying on top of our...

• Emma Olswing (COM '16)

When listening to the radio, it is hard not to admire the spunk and character the radio talk show hosts and DJs are able to convey without...

• Caroline Ryan (CGS 16')

When I was young and unable to yet write myself, I wouId dictate short stories to my mother from across the kitchen table. Yet it has taken...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style