Her Campus BU Campus Celebrities

• Campus Celeb: Susan Whitman

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, Susan Whitman. Susan is a Connecticut native who transferred to Boston University this year. She’s a PR...

• Zack Messick (COM '17)

Hey ladies! If you're looking for an easy-going, funny guy with a great taste in music, Zack Messick is the one for you! Originally from...

• The Young Gem: Erin Sacshe

I can recall the day that I was sitting in a PRLab meeting and overheard the other interns talking about Erin Sacshe . She has a unique...

• Dea Biancarelli (SAR '16)

Dea Biancarelli (SAR ’16) walks down Comm Ave., stopping every few feet to wave or to hug one of her long list of friends, acquaintances,...

• Samantha Felder (CGS ’17)

From Stamford Connecticut, meet this week’s campus celebrity, Samantha Felder! A sophomore in CGS with plans to transfer into SMG, Sam is...

• Kanav Dhir: Co-Founder of Bzzy

This face and name may look familiar to HCBU readers. This week’s campus celebrity hails from the College of Engineering, specifically the...

• Kunal Khurana (SMED ’18)

Ambitious, out-spoken, and a frequent nap-taker, Kunal Khurana is well known throughout the BU community. Following his former internship...

• Lauren Burke (COM ’16)

Meet Lauren Burke (COM ’16)! From Norwell, MA Lauren is making strides in her work with Promises for Purple, pancreatic cancer awareness...

• Campus Celeb: Maggie Bunzel

Wooden drawers come to life in her room with glittering silver stickers. The walls are painted with pictures and memories, hundreds of them...

• Campus Celeb: Jenna Abbot

On Sunday, I caught Jenna Abbot on the phone as she was returning to her home in Stuvi I after seeing a close friend perform in Stage...

• Eli Kaplan (SMG 16')

When I first met Eli Kaplan, his name rung in my ears. I knew that there was something familiar about him, and it bothered me that I just...

• Mahnoor Umair (CAS '17)

On the surface, Mahnoor Umair is sweet, sophisticated, and incredibly stylish. But this girl has some major plans; not only for her career...

• Campus Celeb Bonnie Tynes

When I first came to BU, a friend of mine told me there was someone I absolutely had to meet. And that person is this week’s Campus Celeb,...

• Cat Lau (COM'15)

Summer seems like a distant memory, yet the magical, starry nights and warm breezes are never forgotten. The adventurous trips and...

• Joy Cohen (CAS '16)

Joy Cohen: Campus Celeb Twitter: @littlejoys_ Instagram: jysgc One of the reasons that I chose BU was because of the eclectic group of...

• Melissa Morel (CAS’16)

Transitioning from high school to college, I have learned that mastering time management is the key to attaining a stable and healthy life...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style