Her Campus BU Campus Celebrities

• Kunal Khurana (SMED ’18)

Ambitious, out-spoken, and a frequent nap-taker, Kunal Khurana is well known throughout the BU community. Following his former internship...

• Lauren Burke (COM ’16)

Meet Lauren Burke (COM ’16)! From Norwell, MA Lauren is making strides in her work with Promises for Purple, pancreatic cancer awareness...

• Campus Celeb: Maggie Bunzel

Wooden drawers come to life in her room with glittering silver stickers. The walls are painted with pictures and memories, hundreds of them...

• Campus Celeb: Jenna Abbot

On Sunday, I caught Jenna Abbot on the phone as she was returning to her home in Stuvi I after seeing a close friend perform in Stage...

• Eli Kaplan (SMG 16')

When I first met Eli Kaplan, his name rung in my ears. I knew that there was something familiar about him, and it bothered me that I just...

• Mahnoor Umair (CAS '17)

On the surface, Mahnoor Umair is sweet, sophisticated, and incredibly stylish. But this girl has some major plans; not only for her career...

• Campus Celeb Bonnie Tynes

When I first came to BU, a friend of mine told me there was someone I absolutely had to meet. And that person is this week’s Campus Celeb,...

• Cat Lau (COM'15)

Summer seems like a distant memory, yet the magical, starry nights and warm breezes are never forgotten. The adventurous trips and...

• Joy Cohen (CAS '16)

Joy Cohen: Campus Celeb Twitter: @littlejoys_ Instagram: jysgc One of the reasons that I chose BU was because of the eclectic group of...