Calling All Collegiettes: College Fashion Week Boston Is Here!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Calling all Boston collegiettes! The event of the year has finally come: College Fashion Week! Whether you’re a college fashionista, an avid Her Campus reader, or you’re just looking for a fun night out with the girls, you won’t want to miss what this year’s CFW Boston has in store (trust us!). What more could a collegiette ask for when there’s a killer runway show and loads of free goodies all wrapped into one event?

We should have had you at the mention of a runway, but just in case that didn’t do the trick, we’ll give you the low down on all things CFW! The show will take place on Saturday, October 3 from 6 to 9 p.m. at Space57 (in the Revere Hotel). Your attendance will not only give you a first look at Fall 2015’s hottest styles from your fave Simon stores, but it will give you front row access to live performances from talented local artists. But it doesn’t stop there!

With Christina Decker, an assistant editor at People StyleWatch, as Co-EmCee, we know you’ll be hanging on to her every word! Plus, what collegiate would miss out on a Simon “Accessorize Yourself” photo booth and at-show giveaway, a complimentary brow bar from European Wax Center, a custard bar courtesy of Shake Shack, a DIY-nail art bar from Jamberry Nails, and goodie bags full of free (yes, free!) swag for every attendee!

We don’t know about you, but we staffers at HCBU are seriously freaking out! Dare we say this just may be the best CFW Boston yet! We’re definitely predicting plenty of Snapchat worthy stories and Instagram posts of brows on fleek, fashion that’s oh so chic, and to die for nails! You’re probably beyond ready to register for CFW now, which you can do at http://collegefashionweek.com/register-cfw-2015.

We wouldn’t be opposed to you hugging and thanking us for presenting you with CFW, but we can’t take the credit! You can however, thank our wonderful, generous sponsors: People StyleWatch, Simon, and European Wax Center!

Who better to turn to for the latest street style inspiration than StyleWatch? And ahem, can we take a moment to give two well-deserved snaps to Christina Decker? She’s been serving us style and beauty on a trendy platter even before her editing days at StyleWatch during her past summer internships at Allure and Teen Vogue. We definitely have to give it up to European Wax Center too! Their exclusive 4 Steps to Gorgeous™ process preps your beautiful skin before and after each treatment, ensuring the most comfortable experience possible. And there’s no way we’re forgetting about Simon, the name behind the nation’s leading shopping destinations. We’re lucky enough to have several of their Premium Outlets in our own Boston backyard! Shopping party, anyone?

So basically we’re swooning over all of the swag we’ll be gathering from our sponsors at CFW (as if you weren’t drooling over the thought of it all too)! We want to share the wealth with you, so don’t miss out on your chance to register and attend the show. It’ll be a night for every collegiette to remember! We can’t wait to see you all there, dolled up and having an amazing time!

Summer is a Boston University graduate ('15) that received a BS in Journalism with a concentration in magazine journalism. Her interests include editorial design and lifestyle, fashion, and beauty content, as she aspires to be a fashion magazine writer and editor. She is currently a fashion and beauty writer for Bustle.com and previously served as a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Boston University. Summer likes to think of herself as a lipstick enthusiast and smoothie connoisseur, so when she isn't writing for Bustle, you could probably find her sipping on a strawberry-banana smoothie and planning her next purchases at Sephora. Follow Summer on Twitter @SummerArlexis