Name: Brian Robillard
Hometown: Chelmsford, MA
Major: Design & Production
Relationship Status: Single
1. So, you’re a brand new freshman at BU, how are you feeling coming into the school?
I'm very excited. It is great to be going to school in the city. I am very excited to meet new people and really experience everything Boston has to offer.
2. Do you think you’ll get involved in any clubs at BU? If so, which ones?
I really want to get involved and to be honest I have no idea in what clubs, but I am open to anything and SPLASH is going to be great in finding different clubs and activities.
3. Which classes are you most looking forward to this semester?
I am really look forward to my Freshmen Writing Class, which is Renaissance TV and how cable revolutionized Television. I find the subject interesting, plus having a class requiring Netflix is pretty cool too.
4. What is your dream job?
My dream job would have to be either directing or stage managing a professional show. I love theatre and to be able to work professionally would be the ultimate accomplishment, and I would be able to do what I love.
5. What’s your idea of a perfect date?
A perfect date would be with a girl who would have a good time, like to laugh and not taking it seriously. What we do doesn't matter so long as we have fun.
6. How would you describe yourself in one word?