This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

The Bruins kicked off their season Thursday night, the Celtics are looking to win the East, the Red Sox #clinched, and the Patriots are going for a repeat. Tom Brady may be the G.O.A.T., but these handsome players are the real MVPs in our hearts.

1. Jimmy Garoppolo, New England Patriots

Garoppolo is 6’2” of gorgeous, was voted best smile among quarterbacks in 2014, and as of last fall was single — need we say more?

2. Jake DeBrusk, Boston Bruins

DeBrusk (right) scored his first goal for the Bruins in his NHL debut on Thursday night. If that isn’t enough he also has volunteered with kids and looks like a total 10 on the golf course.

3. Andrew Benintendi, Boston Red Sox

Not only has this handsome guy (right) been the star of the Red Sox this season, but he also has some winning dance moves. If you make it to a play-off game be sure to catch a glimpse of this hottie in the out-field.

4. Abdel Nader, Boston Celtics

He has a Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy named Cade who loves to snuggle and a smile that will make your heart melt… what else does a girl need?

5. Brandon Carlo, Boston Bruins

He may not be legal drinking age yet, but with looks like these do we really mind? Bonus he looks like a total ten in a tartan onesie.

6. Al Horford, Boston Celtics

Sadly, this hottie from the Dominican Republic is married to former Miss. Universe Amelia Vega, but he does have a younger brother who may be even hotter…

7. Julian Edelman, New England Patriots

Edelman authored a children’s book about a squirrel playing football and if that doesn’t make you swoon, then you should see his daughter Lily. He’s happily married and apparently only dates models, but hey, a girl can always dream.

8. Xander Bogaerts, Boston Red Sox

He loves chocolate chip cookies and spending time in Aruba with his grandmother. Relationship status unknown, but we are sure there are lots of girls fawning over this hottie.

Did we miss one of your favorite Boston athletes? Tell us about it on Instagram @hercampusbu 

Lucy is a junior studying political science at Boston University. She loves traveling, brunch, and her dog. She can usually be found at Tatte with a chocolate croissant.
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.