Best Coffee Shops for Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Finals are fast approaching, the weather is warm, and you’ve secured that summer internship. Finals are the last thing on your mind and seem like one last nuisance of the semester before you can go home and see your friends/dog. Trust me, I get it. The only way studying is more enjoyable, is to have a delicious beverage (and maybe a snack!) beside you to make the grueling hours of reading your notes a little more bearable. One of the best parts about living in Boston, is there are a ton of study places to choose from. Here are some of my favorite coffee shops to study at:

The Thinking Cup, Newbury Street

Casually strolling along Newbury in the Spring is a great feeling. If you have to be inside, pick a study spot that lets you do both. Conveniently located in the middle of Newbury, The Thinking Cup has yummy cappuccinos and lattes. Cozy up in one of the corners for the afternoon and treat yourself to a fruit tart.

Pavement, Comm Ave

If tea is more your style, bring your books to Pavement. With a crazy selection of tea, you can stay calm and caffeinated while learning economics or journalism. You can even pretend that you’re in England if that makes studying any easier.

Flour Bakery & Café, Clarendon Street

Flour is the gourmet version of Panera. If you want quiet study time, definitely try and avoid lunchtime at Flour. But go and grab one of the best sandwiches you ever had in your life, or a super amazing chocolate chip walnut cookie. Calories don’t count during Finals.

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.