This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Ever scroll through Instagram wondering how it is that certain collegiates have the perfect winged-eye? Or the name of that nail color that’s making us envious? Well sometimes the inspiration comes from great Instagram pages from around the country. Here are some collegiate favorites to serve as inspiration for your next night out:

@amrezy:

This beauty blogger is the epitome of glam! Her everyday looks consist of intense smokey eyes and fabulous lip colors. She allows and encourages her followers to recreate her looks by listing all of her products in her comment sections. She also showcases some of her outfits, which give us extra motivation to always dress the part. If you want inspiration for a glamorous night out, this is the page to follow!

@glammeup:

If more subdued makeup looks are what you need inspiration for, this is the Instagram page you need to follow. This young beauty vlogger has thousands of subscribers on youtube and just as many followers on Instagram. Her looks are class friendly and definitely a lot of fun. Her page also has some great health and skin tips, which a collegiate always appreciates!

@alluremagazine:

This publication is naturally known for its great fashion and beauty insights, and its Instagram page is no different. Followers are constantly updated on current beauty trends. From the newest hair products, to the most popular lip colors, Allure has us covered.

@evachen212:

Most collegiates will recognize Eva Chen as former beauty editor at Teen Vogue. She is now the Editor-in-Chief at Lucky magazine, but her love for beauty has not changed. In addition to posting fashion based pictures, Chen regularly allows followers to delve into her beauty rituals by posting products that uses on a normal basis, or products that she is testing out. She tags all of her products, so we can have our share of beauty fixes too!

@misswhoeverur:

Beauty blogger, Eileen, has an Instagram with the perfect mix of her daily life and beauty product reviews. She is a bit witty and so funny, which makes her Instagram more personable. If you’re interested in specific product reviews or learning of new products, this Instagram is worth the follow!

Happy Insta-stalking!