Her Campus BU Archives

• BU Abroad 101

Event Date & Time: 
    Tue, 04/21/2015 - 18:00 to 19:30
    Location: 
    Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies 121 Bay State Rd. 1st Floor Lecture Room
  • Dresses For Formals!

The birds are out and chirping, the weather is getting warmer, and the flowers are starting to bloom. If you’re in a sorority on campus,...

• PathSource: Your App for the Future

Has job hunting got you worried and depressed? As with all things in life, there’s a solution to that: PathSource. PathSource is your one...

• Things to do on the Esplanade

Hey collegiettes, spring is finally here! Well, it technically arrived in March, but we’re finally experiencing that sunny, light-jacket...

• Spring Festival Outfits

Spring festival season is here! So enjoy these outfit inspirations and styles to help you get some ideas on what to wear. Don't forget that...

• Best Movies for a Rainy Day

It’s raining and you’re feeling completely unmotivated to do anything productive. Here are the best movies to watch on these lazy, rainy...

• Arturo Fernandez (SMG ‘18)

On the surface, campus cutie Arturo Fernandez is a freshman business major hailing from South Texas. However, once you dig a little deeper...

• How to Get Your Eyebrows On Fleek

Eyebrows. You know that they’re a big deal, if not the biggest— everyone is sporting and talking about bold brows. I have some products to...

• Campus Celeb: Allison Rebecca Penn

Campus Celeb: Allison Rebecca Penn (‘16) Twitter/insta handle @AllisonRebeccaP Allison Rebecca Penn, or “ARP” as her friends like to call...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style