Her Campus BU Archives

• Spring Nail Inspiration

As the temperatures finally reaches into the 40s and 50s leaving collegiettes across campus feeling like it’s summer (kind of), it is time...

• Lucas Radoccia (SMG ’18)

If you’re looking for a well-rounded, humble, and funny guy, look no further! Lucas Radoccia, a freshman who hails from Rhode Island, fits...

• Hayley Gonzalez (COM'16)

Meet Hayley Gonzalez , a junior in the College of Communication, majoring in PR. Hayley’s favorite stores include Brandy Melville, Free...

• Best Raincoats of the Season

Spring in Boston might seem impossible, but it’s coming. And while that means better temperatures and sunshine, it also means lots of rain...

• Danny Hochberg (SMG '16)

If you knew Daniel Ethan Hochberg, you would know he’s an SMG junior studying finance and entrepreneurship, an expert pool player, a...

• How To Keep Your Spring Break Tan

If you went anywhere with sun over Spring Break, you were probably happy to return to the tundra of Boston looking a couple shades darker...

• How to Make Good Food Healthy

Now that spring is approaching, you’re starting to get nervous about not being “bikinibod ready” for the summer. You can’t hide behind your...

• 6 Tips for Crushing That Interview

It’s that time of year again. With snow still piled on the ground Boston students longingly hope for sunny days, longer nights and salty...

• Palm Sunday

Event Date & Time: 
    Sun, 03/29/2015 (All day)
    Location: 
    Marsh Chapel, 735 Commonwealth Avenue
  • Condom Couture

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 03/27/2015 - 19:00 to 21:15
    Location: 
    Jacob Sleeper auditorium, CGS 129
  • Tea Time

Event Date & Time: 
    Thu, 03/26/2015 - 16:00 to 17:00
    Location: 
    Howard Thurman Center
  • BU Abroad 101

Event Date & Time: 
    Tue, 03/24/2015 - 18:00 to 19:00
    Location: 
    Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies, 121 Bay State Road, 1st Floor Lecture Room
  • Monday Meditation

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 03/23/2015 - 12:00 to 12:30
    Location: 
    Marsh Chapel, 735 Commonwealth Avenue, Basement, Robinson Chapel

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style