Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

BU Archives

McKenzie Hollenbaugh (SHA’16)

By Agatha Brandfield-Harvey
October 22, 2014 - 11:30am

READ MORE

10 Desk Décor Ideas to Spruce Up the Study Space

By Eliza White
October 22, 2014 - 11:30am

Getting the motivation to sit down at your desk and study is already nearly impossible. How can we concentrate when we are busy falling for fall? Taking a glimpse at your study space, barren with some stray broken pens and empty gum wrappers, ruins any chance you have at being productive. These 10 décor ideas probably won’t make studying any easier, but they might make you just a little bit happier amidst that homework grind. 1. Bring a little nature into the room to juxtapose with the cinderblock dorm walls. You may be stuck inside on the nicest day ever, but at least you have a cactus. READ MORE

3 Ways to Support Breast Cancer Awareness

By Amy Alexander
October 21, 2014 - 12:00pm

We all love the month of October, because it means pumpkin spice lattes, apple picking, and football. Well here’s even more to love: October is also the month of Breast Cancer Awareness. Her Campus BU is a huge supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness month, because it brings together two of our all-time favorite things: the color pink and giving back to our community. READ MORE

7 Cute and Easy Halloween Desserts

By Emily Pickard
October 21, 2014 - 11:40am

Are you going to a Halloween Party and looking for something fun to bring? Are you looking to make something fun for your club, sorority, roommates, residents or neighbors? Well look no further! These 7 Halloween Desserts are cute and easy to make, plus they’re an inexpensive Halloween treat for you and your friends! Check out these, and if you’re looking for more, you can of course head over to Pinterest to satisfy all of your dessert needs! Candy Corn Jello Cups What you need: -       Small plastic cups READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Jenna Abbot

By Allison Rebecca Penn
October 21, 2014 - 11:30am

On Sunday, I caught Jenna Abbot on the phone as she was returning to her home in Stuvi I after seeing a close friend perform in Stage Troupe’s Parents Weekend “Into the Woods” show. Even though she’s busy with her courses, thinking about graduation, social justice initiatives and Kappa Delta, she still finds time to spend time catch up with her friends. Jenna is the kind of person who glows with life…and knows EVERYONE. And if you don’t know her, I’m sure she’d love to get to know you. She radiates enthusiasm and passion in all that she does. Jenna cares so much about her friends and community, but also the world. READ MORE

The 5 Lessons We Should Take Away From "Girls"

By Taylor Medford
October 21, 2014 - 11:30am

1.     There’s nothing like a good old-fashioned dose of body confidence. READ MORE

Dining Hall Special: Taste of Autumn Dinner

By BU Contributor
October 20, 2014 - 11:00pm

At Marciano Commons only, BU Dining Services will off their Taste of Autumn Dinner. They'll run the gamut of Fall dishes from butternut squash to everyone's favorite, pumpkin pie! Stop by with your friends and grab a dish of your favorite, or maybe discover something new, either way you can't lose! READ MORE

Dining Hall Special: Breakfast at Dinner

By BU Contributor
October 20, 2014 - 10:55pm

Today is the day BU Dining Services gives you permission to sleep late and skip breakfast! Honestly, it's okay, they'll be serving it for Dinner too. Enjoy some of your dinner staples like Pizza and Deli, but also have pancakes and french toast and omelets too. So sleep late and make sure you set your alarm for 5pm. Use #bubrinner when tweeting about this! READ MORE

Kappa Delta Fall Festival 2014

By BU Contributor
October 20, 2014 - 10:35pm

Eat Your Way Through BU

By BU Contributor
October 20, 2014 - 10:30pm

Enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet and eat your way through BU! Restaurants will be donating food and sorority members will be cooking as well! All the money we raise from Ticket sales will go to Prevent Child Abuse. General Admission $5.  READ MORE