This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

With Spring in full swing, you don’t want to miss out on these season must-haves before its too late! 

1. Fun Sunglasses 

Make your entire outfit more fresh, girly and perfect for spring with some bold colored or floral sunglasses.

2. Sports Dresses

Sports dresses are fitted to your body type and doesn’t necessarily have to look too girly. They also look amazing with a trench coat.

3. Maxi Dresses and Skirts 

Maxi skirts can look elegant but are actually extremely comfortable and easy to style with a simple crop top or T-shirt. Make it a night look by topping it with a leather jacket. 

4. Boyfriend Jeans 

For a more relaxed and casual look, pair your favorite white T with some boyfriend jeans. 

5. White Skinnies 

White skinnies can make your entire outfit look clean, modern and chic. Dress them up with a jacket and heels, or for a more casual look, just pair them with sandals or sneakers. 

6. Block Heels

These types of shoes are on the rise in fashion. The thicker heel makes it more comfortable to walk in whether you want to to pair them with shorts, boyfriend jeans or a cute dress. 

7. Printed Purse

Wear purses that can easily add a pop of color and pattern to your entire outfit. 

8. Kimono 

There are going to be chilly days during the spring, so the kimono is a spring essential when it comes to throwing it over a simple tank top or a cami. 

Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.