kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BU chapter.

Pinterest is one of the most aesthetically pleasing and creative spots on the Internet. It’s THE spot for fashionistas, foodies, and everyone in between. It is a place where you can explore the world…through pictures at least!

I have been a fan of Pinterest for years, mainly using it as a place to discover the latest fashion finds and trends. Making boards on your profile, where you can categorize pins, is a great way to organize and save your favorite pictures.

Pinterest makes a great personal creative space. Here are some of my favorite realms within the kingdom of Pinterest:

1. Fashion

Photo Credits: Pinterest

Find the coolest looks on Pinterest for every type of fashionista. Collecting and pinning different looks is really helpful when you are looking for a specific outfit that you’d like to recreate. A cool feature on Pinterest is that once you click the image, the blog or related page that the picture is from will open and you can further explore their account.

2. Beauty

Photo Credits: Pinterest

The spread of favorite beauty secrets is from pinner to pinner! Pinterest has great makeup and skincare advice, from DIYs to product reviews. It’s a great source for small tips and beauty hacks.

3. Food

Photo Credit: Pinterest

Pinterest has food images that would make any foodie hungry. The hottest food finds and pictures, from all parts of the world, are on Pinterest. Discover and collect pin-approved recipes too!

4.  Inspiration

Photo Credit: Pinterest

The collection of quotes and sayings on Pinterest brighten my feed and are my favorite part of the site! Pinterest is full of positive inspiration. Make boards of your favorite quotes and encouraging words.

5. Wellness

Photo Credit: Pinterest

Pinterest is full of great health and wellness advice. There are many pages on Pinterest dedicated to staying mentally and physically healthy. These are great images to have on your Pinterest, as they are always nice to refer back to!

I have grown attached to my Pinterest, scrolling through my feed at least once a day. It is a happy and creative place, one where you can find anything you need out of it! I hope these 5 wonders of Pinterest have inspired you. Happy pinning!

Check out my Pinterest!

Cover Photo Credit: Pinterest

Want to keep up with HCBU? Make sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, check out our Pinterest board, and read our latest Tweets!

Christina Constantine is a Boston University senior studying journalism. She is a New York City native that loves all things fashion, health, and lifestyle related.    
Writers of the Boston University chapter of Her Campus.