Style > Beauty

What’s in My Summer Beauty Bag?

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

There’s so much going on at the end of the year. As if finals weren’t enough to handle, we also have to think about summer storage and summer internships too. But one thing we are looking forward to is summer vacation. To help you with the packing process, here’s a look at what’s inside our summer beauty bag:

Grooming

It can’t just be me who enjoys getting all cozy during the winter months with sweaters and long pants, which means no shaving necessary! But when summer rolls around, it’s time to pull out the sundresses and shorts, and trim the forest. We’re loving the Schick Quattro YOU™, which are disposable razors with four blades that offer shaves so close that you can skip a day or two. They’re available at mass, drug and grocery stores nationwide for an average retail price of $6.60. Along with that, we like to use the Skintimate® 2-in-1 Shave Cream & Skin Conditioner. Shaving and conditioning all in one? We’re in! For touch ups, we’re loving the Schick Touch Up Razor, which is great for brows, as well as smoothing and exfoliating.

Skin

Who doesn’t love a face mask? They solve all problems (duh), and even if there isn’t a problem to solve (ugh what a nice life), face masks are perfect for relaxing. Isn’t that what summer is all about? There are so many face masks options out there, and we’re loving Freeman Beauty’s Feeling Beautiful™ Clearing Sweet Tea + Lemon Peel-Off Mask and Feeling Beautiful™ Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel Mask + Scrub. The peel-off mask is perfect for normal to combination skin, tones and soothes and delivers the cleansing, oil-absorbing benefits you expect from clay, plus the all-over toning and refining perks of an easy-to-peel-off mask. The gel mask is perfect for all skin types, works double time to detox skin, absorbs oil and impurities without over-drying and exfoliates away dulling skin cells for softness and clarity.

Emergencies

If a face mask can’t solve your problems, maybe Krazy Glue can. Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles are the perfect thing to throw in any and all bags. We’re telling you, you never know you need it until you need it, so keep yourself stocked! There’s just enough in each tube for one fast fix, and you can use it on wood, metal, plastics, glass, vinyl and ceramics.

Hair

When you’re busy living up the summer, you don’t want to be held back by worrying about your hair. We’re loving Bed Head by TIGI’s sprays that take care of everything for us. Their Beach Freak Moisturizing Detangler Spray is perfect for all hair types and softens, moisturizes and lubricates dried out hair for better rush ability while reducing damage. Their Beach Me Wave Defining Gel Mist adds buildable hold, shine and frizz control for oceanic curls and waves. Their Oh Be Hive Dry Shampoo is perfect for brunettes and absorbs excess oils and release massive body for sky high volume. Bed Head by TIGI is hooking you up by offering $5 off any qualifying $20 TIGI purchase on Ulta.com with coupon code TIGIFIVE.

Lips

A lip always pulls a look together. We’re loving Buxom Cosmetics Full-On™ Lip Polish in Dolly. The lip polish has a tingly shimmer-sheer finish and is the ultimate lip plumper. The high-shine gloss tingles to coax a gorgeous pout while pampering and moisturizing lips with Vitamins A and E, keeping your lips lusciously soft and seriously sexy.

What’s in your summer beauty bag?

Audrey Lin

Bryn Mawr

Computer Science and Linguistics double major at Bryn Mawr College. Lover of bubble tea and anything matcha.