Profile

• Meet Mala Sharma

Mala is a fellow English major and a good friend of mine, so I wanted to feature her on Her Campus’ website! Here’s a little bit about her...

• Meet Martina Junod

Meet Martina, a sophomore and resident of Rockefeller. She’s a warm face to all! I met her getting lost in Rock and saw her again in my...

• Meet Ruby Irani

Meet Ruby, rising sophomore and future Marie Curie! I met her during Customs Week on a trip to the Philadelphia Museum of Art and got to...

• Meet Carly Harmon

Carly is a fellow English major, and one of my closest friends. Here's a bit more about her. Photo courtesy of Carly Harmon Pronouns : She/...

• Meet Sophia Fredo

Pronouns : She/her Major : History, Archeology Class : 2019 Photo courtesy of Sophia Fredo What’s something people should know about you? I...

• Meet Our Team: Leila Siegel

Leila has been with us since our relaunch at the beginning of the school year, starting as one of our writers, and now taking on...

• Meet Our Team: Beatriz Mondragon

Beatriz joined our team at the beginning of this semester and is one of our Marketing and Publicity Co-Directors. One of her main...

• Meet Our Team: Enaas Sultan

I’m really enjoying going through these team interviews, and I hope you are too! Although I’m also part of the team, 30 minute bi-weekly...

• Meet Our Team: Valeria Aguilera

Valeria joined us as a writer at the beginning of this semester. Going through her interview, I could totally see how these parts herself...

• Meet Our Team: Emma Regan

Emma has been writing for us since our relaunch at the beginning of the school year. Going through her interview, I learned that we both...

• Meet Our Team: Samantha Grosberger

Not only has Samantha been writing for us since the relaunch of our campus chapter, but she has been writing for us since the first launch...

• Meet Our Team: Yelin Jung

Yelin joined us at the beginning of the semester, and as our Social Media Director, she runs our Facebook , Twitter , and Pinterest ! Photo...

• Meet Our Team: Belle Weiner

Belle is one of our writers, and she joined us at the beginning of this semester. I always love the energy she brings to meetings and the...

• Meet Our Team: Veronica Walton

Veronica is one of our newest writers, but she’s not by any means new to writing; she’s an English major, founder of The Side-Eye, Bryn...