This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

Dezirae Gomez is a first year at Bryn Mawr College and most importanly my roomate. She is truly amazing and I thought It would be a good thing for you to get to know her.

What is your Major and Why?

I am interested in majoring in Sociology with a minor in either education or Child and Family Psychology. I am not really sure why, but I do want to attend law school.

What are you involved in on campus?

I am involved in the Pre-Law Society, Mujeres, Sisterhood, and BaCaso.

Most memorable experience ?

My most memorable experience at BMC would probably have to be the customs tea I went to a couple weeks ago. We baked cookies and it was a bonding experience for me and my customs group.

Favorite thing in the dining hall?

Plantains and Mango Sorbet . I think I eat Mango Sorbet every day and sometimes that is all I eat.

Fave Study Spot?

The ECC Library is my favorite spot to study. I do not have to go really far to get there and sometimes there are other people I can study with.

Plans After BMC?

I hope to go to law school and then work in reforming the public education system. My ultimate goal after BMC is to open up my own private school for underprivileged youth ranging from pre-k to the second grade. 

Just a little bit about my roomate. She is truly Amazing !