Best Places to Shop Online This Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

Spring is finally here, and that means it’s time to bring out those cute floral sundresses, sandals and shorts after a really brutal winter. Being stuck in the “Bryn Mawr Bubble” makes it difficult to shop in wide variety of stores, so online shopping is definitely something we’ve all become familiar with. Not only are online retail-shopping stores advertising their affordable spring attire, but they’re also displaying their discounted winter attire. I don’t know about you, but I love a great deal! Here are a few of my favorite online stores and apps that are guaranteed to not break your wallet.

Forever 21

A post shared by forever21 (@forever21) on

A recent proclaimed leader for youth shoppers, Forever 21 has styles for any type of customer.  Shoppers are able to choose from $5, $10 or $15 prices that contain a range of items from dazzling chokers to striped capri pants. The spring attire from this trendy store is a must have!

Charlotte Russe

Let’s be honest, you can never have too many pairs of shoes. This store is known for its shoe selection, and the option to use Buy One Get One Free “BOGO” purchases on pumps and strapped-heel sandals will keep you coming back for more!

Fashion Nova

A post shared by FashionNova.com (@fashionnova) on

If you’re looking for an outfit that will have all eyes on you at any party or night on the town, look no further. This famed store is only available for online shopping, but the commitment to produce incredible clothing items not only for the average-sized woman, but also for the curvy and plus-sized customers, makes this store one of a kind. As you’ve scrolled on Instagram, you may have seen some of your favorite celebrities rocking their “Nova” outfits proudly. There are over 600 new styles added to the site weekly!  

Romwe

A post shared by Romwe.com (@romwe_fashion) on

If you’re looking for graphic tees that reference some of America’s most iconic television shows like Friends or contain slogans that describe your everyday moods, then this is the site for you. I find myself scrolling on this site for hours at a time looking at all of their floral and striped jean skirts and shorts. Their tie-dye and metallic-designed clothing items are especially appealing to those creative minded customers out there.   

Shein

A post shared by SheIn.com (@sheinofficial) on

Similar to Romwe, Shein is no stranger to catering to the customers who want to stand out! The most appealing aspect of Shein for me is that all purchases starting at $49 have guaranteed free shipping and concerns.

And finally…

Dote app

I shop online at most of the stores named above through the Dote app. This app, which has garnered the nickname “The Mobile Mall,” alerts customers when their favorite stores put items on sale. Members of the app are also able to see what some of their favorite celebrities on the app are buying. Other stores on Dote include PacSun, Converse, Vans, Sephora and H&M.

Happy spring shopping!

English major candidate at Bryn Mawr College who loves people and delicious food!
Audrey Lin

Bryn Mawr

Computer Science and Linguistics double major at Bryn Mawr College. Lover of bubble tea and anything matcha.