This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryn Mawr chapter.

1. Their room (right before classes start, before the mess ensues). Gotta have a chance at Project Dorm Room, right?

Photo Provided By: Bryn Mawr College

2. Some fountain. Whilst exploring our campus, it is just too tempting to not accept the challenge of capturing water (and too tempting not to jump in afterward)

Photo Provided By: Bryn Mawr College

3. The Cloisters. Since you are already there taking a fountain pic, why not take one (or more) extra…?

Photo Provided By: Jillian Moroney

4. Thomas Great Hall. Why not snap a quick pic while visiting our patron goddess?

Photo Provided By: Jillian Moroney

5. Pembroke Arch. You have to go through to get to food, and the lighting is just perfect. Obviously a picture is needed.

Photo Provided By: Jillian Moroney

6. Rockefeller Arch. There is lore of this arch, but again, you need to go through to get to food and Philly. Show all your followers you literally go to a school with castles.

Photo Provided By: Jillian Moroney

7. Senior Row. The center of campus that is only permitted for Seniors, it’s just too pretty to ignore, and we feel it’s badass to test Athena’s threat of not permitting graduation.

Photo Provided By: Bryn Mawr College

Photo Provided By: Anisha BharathSingh

8. Hammocks. When school starts and you already need a break, where else is better to take a quick nap?

Photo Provided By: Bryn Mawr College

9. Random Flowers. Since this campus spews out beauty everywhere, it’s just so hard not to run into it.

Photo Provided By: Bryn Mawr College

10. Sunsets. Because there are too many spots on campus where a sunset it literally right there in front of you.

Photo Provided By: Jillian Moroney

11. Lanterns Lit during Traditions.

Photo Provided By: Bryn Mawr College

12. Lanterns during, well anytime. Because what other school gives you unique decorations?

Photo Provided By: Jillian Moroney

13. Leaves. No one can resist the fall colors that decorate pathways and provide a natural runway to class. Who needs flower petals?

Photo Provided By: Bryn Mawr College

14. Beverages and Snacks. When midterms and finals hit, all your followers MUST know if you are a Pumpkin Spice Latte kind of person or desperate enough for dining hall coffee.

Photo Provided By: Bryn Mawr College

Photo Provided By: Bryn Mawr College

15. LOVE Park. When it’s time to branch out of the Bryn Mawr bubble, it’s time for tourist photos in Philly.

Photo Provided By: Anisha BharathSingh

16. Off Campus Snapshots. Because breaking out of that Bryn Mawr bubble needs to become a regular thing.

Photo Provided By: Jillian Moroney

17. The First Snowfall. Whether us students have or have not experienced the magic that is the potential for class cancellation, it is impossible to resist the Hogwarts look that blankets our campus.

Photo Provided By: Jillian Moroney

18. Cherry Blossoms. When the snow finally dissipates and Spring blooms, there is no where else on Earth that can measure up to our home.

Photo Provided By: Bryn Mawr College

19. MAY DAY. The end of classes and the last relief before two weeks of finals means all the strawberries and flower crowns must be shown to the world.

Photo Provided By: Jillian Moroney

20. All the Graduation and Garden Party festivities, since we all want proof we knew our beloved Seniors before they become super famous one day.

Photo Provided By: Bryn Mawr College

21. But most imporantly, the special bonds formed at Bryn Mawr get the most likes on Instagram.

Photo Provided By: Marea Newell

Artsy. Third Degree Black Belt. Dancer. True New Yorker.