YouTube Vloggers You Should Be Watching

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

You may or may not have heard of the YouTube phenomenon called “Vlogging,” so we are here to give you the low-down on everything you need to know. It’s not anything new; vlogging has actually been around for many years. Vlogging stands for ‘video blogging’ and is a way for people to share their lives on the internet. There are people from all walks of life that film their daily happenings and post them on YouTube for the world to see. There are families with kids, married couples, young girls, guys in their 20’s and 30’s and everything in between that film almost every moment of their life. It’s almost like a reality show – you can keep up with pretty much every detail of someone’s life, big or small.

Now the question is, who you should be watching?

Shaytards

One of the most famous vlogging channels is the Shaytards. The Shaytards are a married couple with five children that have been vlogging since 2008 and have over 4.2 million subscribers. They post a new video every day.

PointlessBlogVlogs

Another vlogging channel with a lot of subscribers is PointlessBlogVlogs, also known as Alfie Deyes. Alfie lives in Brighton, England, is 22 years old, and has 3.1 million subscribers. In his vlogs you’ll be sure to find him exploring London doing crazy things with friends, relaxing at home with his girlfriend Zoe (who also has a YouTube channel) and filming clips of their adorable pug, Nala.

Zoella

Likewise, you  should be watching Alfie’s girlfriend’s channel as well. Her name is Zoe, she is 26 years old, and has 4 million subscribers on her vlogging channel. She doesn’t post videos everyday, but when she does they are really entertaining to watch. Zoe loves fashion, beauty, and shopping, so these things are featured a lot in her videos.

Aspyn + Parker

Aspyn + Parker are a young married couple from Utah (ages 19 and 20) with a shared vlogging channel. They have almost 1.3 million subscribers. Aspyn started out on YouTube with a beauty and lifestyle channel, then created a second channel where she and her husband vlog together. This couple loves to travel and it’s riveting to watch them travel the world together.

FunForLouis

A channel that is always really cool to watch is FunForLouis. Louis Cole lives in England and vlogs his everyday adventures. He has 1.7 million subscribers and posts a new video every day. He is always traveling or doing something fun and crazy in his videos, so you don’t want to miss out on these!

TTYLTEALA

A channel with videos posted pretty often is TTYLTEALA. This channel is run by 19-year-old Teala Dunn who lives in LA. Teala is always out and about doing fun things in LA with friends so her videos are always different. Teala has only 267,544 subscribers (a lot less than many of the major vloggers) but she is still worth mentioning. She’s very real and honest in her videos and always tells it like it is.

Flora is a graduate from Bryant University with a major in communication. She moved to Boston after graduating and somehow is already 2 years post-grad. By day, she is a marketing associate but when she's not at the office she loves trying new foods, hunting for the latest trends, exploring the city, going to spin classes, and finding as many cute dogs to pet as possible! Follow her on Instagram @lifeisgoodman