Women in Business Program with The Lady Project

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Looking to learn about a non-profit that connects, inspires and showcases women across the country and the #girlboss behind it? Join the Women and Business Initiative at the Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization General meeting on Tuesday, April 5th at 5pm in the AIC, as we welcome Brittanny Taylor! Brittanny is the COO of The Lady Project, an organization that works to network and inspire women to continue to make a difference in their communities and professional endeavors. The Lady Project holds events each month ranging from casual cocktail parties, to their premier Lady Project Summit. If you are interested in learning about non-profits, the entrepreneurial journey, being a woman in business, networking, professional development, and much more, please join us! All are welcome and are encouraged to come. For more information, visit CEO’s social media pages @bryantceo, or contact Women in Business director Isabel Hamilton at ihamilton@bryant.edu. We are looking forward to seeing you!!

Kim Flynn

Bryant '19

Fan of puppies and Starbucks. Avid koozie collector. You can usually find me with my shoe untied. 
Bryant University Class of 2019 I am a caffeine dependent human being that enjoys avoiding all responsibilities. Blogging is a new passion of mine, hope you're a supporter. Love all the homies that read my articles. Xoxo B