Winter Accessories from Nordstrom

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Here are the winter accessories you NEED to stay warm and chic during the upcoming season. All are found at Nordstrom or shop.nordstrom.com all under $25!

First are the gloves. These Echo “Allover Touch” Gloves come in pretty colors, but also have a special material on the finger tips to let you use your smartphone and keep warm! $21.00

Up next is the perfect hat. The “Marled Pom Beanie” is warm and so cute, comes in Blue/Ivory or Light Pink/Grey for only $16.oo.

Scarves, scarves, scarves. A must have for winter, we’ll take one of these BP “Cable Knit Infinity Scarf” in every color available, please. $20.00.

Not a hat girl? Try a head wrap instead. More specifically try the “Chunky Knit Head Wrap” by Tasha for only $18.00. We love the burgundy or cream colors.

If you want to join the faux fur movement that’s happening right now try these two fabulous and furry finds.

BP “Faux Fur Head Wrap” for $16.00

And BP “Faux Fur Trapper Hat” for $20.00

Happy shopping!

Megi is the Snapshot Chair for HerCampus Bryant!•Position: Fashion and Style/ Snapshot Editor•Class:  Senior 2015•Hometown: Waterbury, CT •Major/Minor: Biology/Business Administration •Fun Fact: Can speak Albanian!