Why He Can’t Get The “V” If He Can’t Deal with Your Hairy Legs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

If he doesn’t have his beard clean shaven every day, then he most certainly shouldn’t expect for us women to have smooth legs all the time.

1.     It’s hair. Hair on your legs is most certainly a better option than having hair in your “other” places. And those “other” places are way more desirable then your legs.

2.     It’s natural. In some cultures, women who have hair on their legs are considered sexy.

3.     It’s time consuming. We don’t always have time to shave every sing part of our upper thigh and lower leg… so if you want the V you will have to deal with it.

4.     He is most likely way less hygienic than we are, so a little hair won’t kill him.

5.     Do we complain about his unshaven legs? Why, no, we do not. So then why does he think it’s okay to complain about ours?

6.     And last but certainly not least, if he is overly concerned with the hair on your legs before he is about to get the V, you might want to rethink his sexuality.