What to Put on Your Wishlist This Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

As collegiettes, we can all say one of our favorite times of the year is when we finally get to go home and open all of our gifts we’ve been dying to get. Make your holidays even more exciting this year by adding some of these items to your wishlists!

Over-the-Knee Boots

This year’s newest fashion trend has been over-the-knee boots. You can’t go wrong this winter with a pair from Charlotte Russe or Macy’s.

S’well Teakwood Water Bottle

Sick of constantly buying new reusable water bottles? Does your water bottle let your water get warm too quickly, or not keep your coffee hot? S’well water bottles will keep your drinks cold for 24 hours or hot for 12. The bottles don’t condensate, and they fit ice cubes! The best part? S’well has teamed up with the U.S. Fund for UNICEF to help provide clean drinking water to children around the world, so by buying their products, you are doing the world a favor.

Facial Cleansing Brush

Everyone loves soft, perfect skin, but sometimes we just don’t have the money or time to take care of our own skin. For Christmas, ask for the Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin! brush – this facial brush will give you the luminous glow you’ve been dying to get. It’s a luxury you wouldn’t normally buy for yourself, so put it on your wishlist.

Heated Blanket

Have a dorm room that’s always cold? Ask for a heated blanket this winter and you’ll never fall asleep cold again. Get one from Walmart for only $30.

Lush Christmas Bundle

Ask for one of Lush’s Christmas bundles to treat yourself for working so hard during the school year. With bath bombs, scrubs, soaps, and more, these bundles are the perfect gift to keep your skin smooth and lavish during the frigid winter months.

Find me either eating some vegan buffalo mac & cheese or crocheting up a storm. Or maybe both at the same time.