This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Mothers’ Day is right around the corner, and every collegiette is sure to be wondering what to get Mom!  HC Bryant has put together a list of things Mom is sure to love!

Flowers: A perfect gift from the local florist, or ordered and sent online if you can’t make it home. The only thing we can get Mom that is almost as beautiful as she is!

Shoes:  Whether she needs a new pair of sneakers, would love those red stilettos, or might even like a pretty pair of sandals, every woman could use another pair of shoes!

Magazine Subscription:  The gift that keeps on giving!  She will be excited for its arrival every month.

Salon Gift Card: Who doesn’t love to be pampered? Your mom definitely would appreciate a little relaxation getting a massage or a facial.

Tickets to a Game or Show:  What other way to celebrate Mothers’ Day than with her favorite daughter? She would definitely love a day with you all to herself.

Picture Gift:  Moms have loved little things with pictures of their kids on them since we’ve starting bringing them home in Pre-K.  Why not give her a grown up version with a cute scrapbook, mug, or phone case?  There are plenty of gift options at shutterfly.com!

Kitchen Stuff:  If your Mom loves to cook, getting her a few kitchen items would be perfect!  A new bowl or tea kettle is sure to brighten her day. 

Clothes and Accessories:  No one knows what is more in-style than you.  Why not help out your mom with your talents and give her a cute blouse or scarf!

Pampering Basket:  Throw in some lotion, body wash, bath balls, and nail polish for a girly gift for Mom!  She will love having an excuse to take a bath and an hour or two to herself.

Don’t forget a card! Moms love all things homemade, or something cheesy and cute from Hallmark!