woman wearing green graduation cap
woman wearing green graduation cap
Juan Ramos/Unsplash

What College Seniors Are Tired of Being Asked

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

1. What are your plans after graduation?

Getting a job, but we’re sure that will be your next question you ask us.

2. How’s the job search going?

What they say is true, job searching is very competitive, you will get rejected a lot, which can be frustrating.  Especially after spending an arm and leg to get an education for these types of jobs!  But when you get offered a job you wanted, it’s the best feeling in the world.  You’re then able to put your mind at ease.

3. How much money are you going to make?

*sigh*

4. Are you worried about paying off your loans?

Who isn’t?

5. How does it feel to be a senior?

Amazing! We can’t wait to gradate and turn the page to a new chapter in our lives.  However, we also don’t want to leave just yet.  How did four years pass by so fast???

6. Are you going to miss college?

Ummm YESSS…it’s bitter sweet.

7. Do you think you’re ready for the ~real~ world?

8. Are you going to grad school?

Many people think going to graduate school is less stressful than job searching. This is false.  You still have to fill out an application, and get accepted.  Depending on your major you’ll have to take an exam and do well to get into some graduate programs.  Studying for those exams is like another class worth of work.

9. Are you still going to live at home?

There’s no way I can live on my own after graduation, with all my income going towards loans.

10. Are you and your bf/gf moving in together?

Bryant University Class of 2019 I am a caffeine dependent human being that enjoys avoiding all responsibilities. Blogging is a new passion of mine, hope you're a supporter. Love all the homies that read my articles. Xoxo B