This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Here’s our travel guide to Cape Week:

Beaches:

1. Nauset Beach (Orleans, MA)

Located in Orleans, this beach gets packed fast and often the parking lot gets full. If you’re on the Cape, you have to go to Nauset! It’s simply the best.

2. Cahoon Hollow (Wellfleet, MA)

Warning: this beach does have a cliff that you have to walk down from the parking lot to get to the actual beach. Keep in mind that there is a bar located right next to the parking lot, but it’s not fun going up the cliff at the end of the day and with some drinks in your system…So please drink responsibly!

3. State Beach (Martha’s Vineyard)

Located in Oak Bluffs, Martha’s Vineyard. If you’re looking for a chill day at the beach, this is the place to be. Also the Jaws bridge isn’t far of walk from this beach!

4. South Beach (Martha’s Vineyard)

Located in Edgartown, Martha’s Vineyard. The waves at this beach are huge. We high-key recommend this beach to everyone who visits the Cape and the Islands.

Places to Eat:

1. Land Ho! (Orleans, Harwich)

Land Ho! opened in Orleans in 1968. This restaurant is a typical Cape Cod hang out! They are known for their great pub food, seafood, and sandwiches. Thankfully, there are two locations on Cape Cod. We definitely recommend their Mozzarella sticks!

2. Provincetown Portuguese Bakery (Provincetown, MA)

If heaven consisted of sweets, then this place would be heaven on earth. With several options to choose from, you won’t ever leave empty handed. To make your search a little easier, get the fried dough! It’s amazing.

Barbecue at your cottage

Go to the grocery store to pick up your favorite things to grill. It doesn’t have to be fancy! Live simply my friends.

Nauset Farms (Orleans, MA)

This is one of the last places to get food before Nauset Beach. This is hands down one of the best places to get a sandwich on Cape Cod. Also, while you’re there be sure to stop by the bakery case and treat yo’ self!

Junior at Bryant with a major in marketing and minor in communications.