stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

Top Eco-Friendly Beauty Brands

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Aveda

Aveda offers a luxurious line of skin and hair care products. They are a company that totally believes in well-being while also reducing their footprint on the environment! They sell everything from perfume to lipstick and so much in between, so it’s easy to find an eco-friendly alternative.

NYX

As one of the least expensive brands on the list, nearly everyone has owned a NYX product in their life. They sell brushes, makeup accessories, and are 100% cruelty free. Be sure to support brands that support our earth!

E.L.F.

E.L.F. is amazing — you can even buy it at the bookstore! They are committed to empowering women, are very inexpensive, cruelty free, hypoallergenic, and non-comodenic (doesn’t clog your pores). Definitely a win-win if you’re looking for an eco-friendly option while trying not to break the bank.

Kiss My Face

You can find this brand in almost every store form Walmart to Whole Foods! They are dedicated to produce eco-friendly products such as deodorant, facewash, and hair products. They always smell amazing and also try to make all of their items from renewable resources and use sustainable manufacturing practices.

Tarte

This brand is most makeup guru’s go-to. They have beautiful palettes and glamorous products and are internationally renowned. They don’t test on animals, most products are completely vegan, and are paraben free! You can find them online or at most beauty stores today.

Yes To

This brand goes above and beyond expectations! All products are made with at least 95% natural ingredients. They are cruelty free and use recyclable materials to help promote a healthy earth. Yes To is also amazing because you can get it at the Target down the street!

Physicians Formula

They’re great because all of their products are made for sensitive skin, so everybody can easily switch to eco-friendly makeup. Of course they are cruelty free, and all of their tests are ran by certified dermatologists on people, not animals! Technically they are not vegan because they sometimes use products like beeswax and lactic acid, but if you have sensitive skin, they might be a good choice for you.

EcoTools

Just by the name, it’s easy to see that they are targeting health-conscious customers, but it’s true they make products from innovative eco-friendly materials. From hair brushes to make-up brushes, EcoTools is cruelty free and available at most drugstores.

Wet N Wild

Wet N Wild is PETA-certified and has never tested on animals, even their third party vendors are cruelty free! They are working towards making all of their products vegan friendly and fight to make their products easily affordable.

Senior at Bryant University
Bryant University Class of 2019 I am a caffeine dependent human being that enjoys avoiding all responsibilities. Blogging is a new passion of mine, hope you're a supporter. Love all the homies that read my articles. Xoxo B