10 Text Messages You Receive From Your BFF

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

What would we do without our best friends… better yet, what would we do without our best friend’s text messages: whether it be 4am, or in the middle of our great uncle’s third wife’s funeral, we can always expect one of these BFF messages:

1) The classic “I NEED FOOD NOW IM STARVING, LETS GET (INSERT FAV RESTRAURANT HERE)” textMaking your BFF suffer of hunger is just plain cruel, so maybe next week the diet will start… Any excuse for some French fries and greasy food. 

2) The “I’ve had a really shitty week and so we need to get drunk tonight” textGod is this a great text to receive- not the shitty week part, but getting drunk with your BFF part.

3) The “I am going to send you three selfies, can you tell me which one I look the best in to post on insta?” textEven though all three photos look the exact same, EENIE MEENIE always works to choose one.

4) The “OMG I HATE HIM SO MUCH, BUT CAN YOU PLEASE CREEP HIS TWITTER FOR ME?”Best friends that creep ex boyfriends together, stay together.

5) The “Hey I was bored so I am out front of your house, let me in” text

Gotta love those unexpected visits!

6) The middle of the night, “I need you to come over, I am really upset” textWe never even think twice about this text, we just go.

7) The “OMG DID YOU SEE WHAT (INSERT ENEMY HERE) IS WEARING IN HER FACEBOOK PRO PIC! LOL”Anyone your BFF hates, you know you are automatically inclined to shit talk with her.

8) The “I need to borrow an outfit tonight, I want to wear those new leggings you got” textUGH, why is it always the new ones! 

9) The “Does my butt look good in that black dress?” textYes, her butt looks damn good! No I do not have a crush on my BFF.

10) “You know, you are my best friend, I love you”This text makes all those other crazy texts worth it.