nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Success, Power, and Gucci Heels: The Perfect Recipe to The Invincible Bussinesswoman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

She walks, she talks, and she drinks her coffee with pride, a killer shade of lip rouge, and the famously sexy grin that locks her eyes on the prize.

With her sleek pencil skirt, a pastel peplum top with a v-shaped lace insert at the bust, a blazer that frames her feminine torso and trademarks her chic figure as unique, and the fierce flow of confidence radiating from her graceful stride as she heads into the office; she is ready to conquer the world.

Whether she is the queen of the city, the princess of the kingdom, or the ruler of an empire, she finds her niche; her happy place, the outlet of her success and efforts to serve the greater good.

Every day, she wakes up and takes a moment to appreciate the gift of life and the joy and tranquility with which her mind and soul are christened, and she concludes her morning reflection with a deep, nourishing breath that fills her heart with determination, wisdom, confidence, and the desire to win. 

Hesitation is not included in her prestigious array of vocabulary; confidence instantly overrides her minute insecurities and dominates her thoughts and behaviors with conviction. In business, time is money, time is of the essence, and the ball is in her court. There is no place for hesitation; her brilliance and poise are the backbone of the brand and of the movement that dignifies all professional women who define and attain their goals.

With a swift and firm stroke of a pen, an informative, refined, and eloquently delivered presentation, and access to a vast network of executives that share in her socioeconomic vision, she uses her power for good; to empower, to take initiative, and to allocate her success to the overall betterment of society.

She is savvy. She hungers to learn and to grow with the emerging technologies and cultures that shape our global business world. She understands the fundamental concepts of staying connected; she is a social media guru, her public profiles are nothing short of perfection, and she has mastered the art of self-image and brand-building.

Her repertoire of talents is not by any means limited to one particular concentration; she is well rounded in her education and experience, and she honors every challenge because she believes in the everlasting existence of room for improvement. 

Above all else, faith grounds her; spiritual wellness is priority. She may or may not believe in a higher power other than mother nature; however, the mind, body, and soul require nourishment, peace, and serenity for genuine and authentic happiness. She embraces and practices faith every day; random acts of kindness, and briefly pausing to reflect on daily challenges, victories, and the indifferent are simple efforts that support and grow her sense of self.  Such acts and strong personal development inspire spontaneous philanthropy within her workplace, on the town, and in the comfort of her home.

Work-life balance is an art. Extra profit, opportunities, and competition are the temptations that lure you to stay with your work, and more often than not, dedicated employees encounter this obstacle which creates a tremendous rift among their families and overall well-being. She has seen it too, and she almost fell into the trap that would have eventually broken her happiness. Immediately upon feeling early symptoms of losing her work-life balance, she reevaluates her priorities, adjusts her focuses, and manages her schedule accordingly.

There are no secrets or tricks to her undefeated success; self-love compliments her skills, and it is the cherry on top of a beautiful, productive, successful, and philanthropic life. She loves others as she loves herself; with respect, physiological and emotional nourishment, spiritual wellness, and understanding the importance of balance while attaining her goals, she always wins.