burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

As soon as the weather begins to get warm, us collegiettes get so excited for all of the cute clothes to come out of hiding from our closets! Here are some super cute and trendy outfits/articles of clothing that are in for the spring!

A simple tee and distressed jeans

This one’s super quick and easy to achieve. Grab an oversized tee and tie it into a front knot to make your own crop top. Pair it with a pair of distressed jeans and you’re done! 

Overall Shorts

Bringin’ it back to the ’90s! Overalls have been making a comeback, and overall shorts are perfect for the warmer weather! Pair these cuties with a plain or patterned crop top and some converse!

Kimonos

Pair your kimono with a solid colored shirt and some jeans for the perfect spring outfit. Kimonos are great for the warm weather because they’re usually very light and flowy!

Denim on Denim

Pairing an oversized distressed denim jacket with denim shorts or a skirt is super bold and eye-catching. Who doesn’t love denim?!

Lace-up Shirts

Lace-up shirts have become super popular lately (and are really easy to DIY!) Pair this with a cute lace bralette if needed.

T-shirt Dress and Flannel

The super easy go-to. Pair this with a baseball cap and you’ll look super cute and sporty!

Find me either eating some vegan buffalo mac & cheese or crocheting up a storm. Or maybe both at the same time.  
Bryant University Class of 2019 I am a caffeine dependent human being that enjoys avoiding all responsibilities. Blogging is a new passion of mine, hope you're a supporter. Love all the homies that read my articles. Xoxo B