Scarves, Let’s Buy Some Scarves

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

We at Her Campus Bryant are trying our hardest to cling to fall, but we know it won’t last much longer. Fortunately, not all of the good parts of fall die with the leaves on the ground. Scarf season lasts all winter long, and even carries on into spring (but we won’t look too far ahead). Here are some of the trendiest scarves you may be wearing this time of year. Photo Credit

Plaid is an important component of fall, but what if you don’t want to constantly rock a plaid shirt? Mix it up a little bit with these awesome plaid scarves. These particular scarves are available on initialoutfitters.com.

Photo Credit

Every scarf-loving chick should have at least one infinity scarf. Their long length and spherical shape make a few different looks possible with just one item. These scarves are always in season and are sold in just about every mall, so keep an eye out!

Photo Credit

Multicolor scarves are perfect for every season. Many of us girls up north like to stick with neutral color tops. Whether it’s a long sleeve shirt or a sweater, adding a scarf like this one can transform your outfit. We would suggest looking online or in your favorite stores for multicolored scarves that really suit your style.

Photo Credit

Photo Credit

Knitted scarves hook you once you buy one. Not only do they provide unique style but they really do keep you warm on the walk to class. For the ladies that haven’t experienced a New England winter yet, we envy you, and you may want to look into purchasing one of these pretty quickly.

No matter what scarf you choose, just remember to own it!