This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

If you are anything like us, finals week is usually not where we bust out our new makeup techniques and adorable spring wardrobe. Comfort and quickness absolutely take priority over high-wasted shorts and new flats. However, just because we’ve traded lipstick for leggings does not mean that we have to give up all hope for looking put together. We truly believe in “look good, feel good”, and therefore we have put together a collection of our favorite simple “updo how-tos” for your benefit. We may be all be running on 2 hours of sleep and an embarrassing number of Venti coffees, but keep in mind that this is the last time your peers will see you for months! So let’s all try our bests not to look like we’ve never used a hairbrush.  

Major: Marketing & Management Minor: Communications Interests: Fitness, nutrition, fashion, comedy Goals: To have the ambition of Beyonce, the hilarity of Tina Fey, the poise of Emma Watson and the legs of Carrie Underwood Favorite quote: "Dream big and dare to fail."