Profile

• Everything You Should Know About GAMMA

Her Campus sat down with Ana Deacon, President of GAMMA at Bryant University, to talk about Greek life, safe drinking, and new things in store for the organization.

• Spotlight: Alison Simboski, Director of Relay for Life

Her Campus Bryant was extremely excited to sit down with sophomore Alison Simboski, Director of Relay for Life at Bryant University, to learn more about herself, the event, and how the Bryant community as a whole can become more involved. Relay for Life is this Saturday, April 21st 2018, from 12-8pm on the Fisher Student Center Lawn (rain location: MAC).

• Spotlight: Ashley Lewis

Want to spice up your nail looks? Ashley is a junior at Bryant who sells Jamberry products, and she wants to tell you why she LOVES it!

• Campus Cutie: Lexie

Her Campus Bryant interviewed Rob DiGangi, Area Director of Upper Village to learn all about his adorable dog, Lexie. You can typically...

• Rachel Howe: Bryant Alum and Author

Her Campus was given the pleasure of interviewing Rachel Howe, a Bryant Alum and a published author! She talks to us about her inspiration, the publishing process, her fitness career, and things to remember as we enter the corporate world!

• Spotlight on Erin O'Neil

In honor of April being Earth Month, HerCampus had the pleasure of interviewing Erin O’Neil, a sophomore at Bryant University that is...

• Campus Celeb: Joey DiModica, Candidate for VP

HerCampus had the pleasure of hearing from Joey DiModica, a junior here at Bryant University who currently holds the Vice President position in our student government. Joey has personally contributed to the overall success that the student government has enjoyed over the past year and wants your vote to continue to better student life at Bryant!

• Campus Celeb: Nika Nguyen, Candidate for VP

HerCampus was able to talk to Nika Nguyen, a freshman here at Bryant who is looking to secure the Vice President position in student government for the next academic year. Nika is driven to improve life for the students here at Bryant University as well as create as much positive change as possible in her remaining three years.

• Campus Celeb: Noah Pease, Candidate for VP

Last but certainly not least, HerCampus was able to interview Noah Pease, the current Secretary of Student Senate who is looking to secure the role of Vice President for the next academic year. Noah, along with Kojo Appiah and Via Valenti, are looking to be the voice of the people and bring their Bryant experience to new heights.

• Campus Celeb: Via Valenti, Candidate for Secretary

HerCampus was able to sit down with Via Valenti, a candidate for secretary in the upcoming student election at Bryant University. Via is looking to be a voice for the people and hopes to make significant change alongside her running mates Noah Pease and Kojo Appiah.

• Campus Celeb: Lexi Coyne, VPSO Candidate (Calling all Club Presidents!)

HerCampus had the pleasure of interviewing Lexi Coyne, a candidate for the Vice President of Student Organization position of Student Government here at Bryant University. Lexi is looking to make connections with each president and help to enhance their clubs to their fullest potential.

• Campus Celeb: Kojo Appiah, Candidate for Treasurer

HerCampus had the pleasure of sitting down to interview Kojo Appiah, a freshman here at Bryant University who is looking to secure the role of Treasurer in the upcoming student election and is looking to improve the overall experience for Bryant students along with his running mates.

• Angela Vieira Interview: The Barre + Yoga Experience

Her Campus Bryant was lucky enough to have the chance to sit down with Angela Vieira, a young Barre instructor who is opening up her own studio, The Barre + Yoga Experience, here in Smithfield, RI. She was excited to share her journey as an instructor and entrepreneur, as well as what has inspired her to take this plunge...

• Sorority Spotlight: Devyn Vinson

We sat down with Devyn Vinson, incoming President of Sigma Sigma Sigma at Bryant University for the 2018 calendar year to talk about sorority life and what Tri Sigma means to her.

• Sorority Spotlight: Kristine Leland

We sat down with Kristine Leland, incoming President of Alpha Omicron Pi at Bryant University for the 2018 calendar year to talk about sorority life and what AOP means to her.

• Sorority Spotlight: Tayla Giuffrida

We sat down with Tayla Giuffrida, incoming President of Delta Zeta at Bryant University for the 2018 calendar year to talk about sorority life and what DZ means to her.

• Sorority Spotlight: Gabby Leitgeb

We sat down with Gabby Leitgeb, incoming President of Alpha Sigma Alpha at Bryant University for the 2018 calendar year to talk sorority life and what ASA means to her.