The Man Behind Your Perfect Dunkin Coffee: Nick Ethier

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Profile: Nick Ethier

Not all heroes wear capes. One of Dunkin’s most dedicated employees at Bryant greatly contributes to our survival each day. He is famous for memorizing drink orders and prepare them in seconds! But, do we really know the man behind the counter? We got the answers to all the questions you have been dying to know about Nick from Dunkin.

Name: Nick Ethier

Grade: Freshman

College: Community College of Rhode Island (CCRI)

Graduation Year: 2019

Major/Minor: Right now I’m undecided and just taking general classes

Hometown: Glocester, Rhode Island

HC: How long have you been working at Dunkin for?

NE: Since July of 2014

HC: What are you most specialized in at Dunkin?

NE: Coffee definitely.

HC: If you were to guess, about how many drink orders have you memorized?

NE: About 150

HC: What is your go-to coffee at Dunkin?

NE: I get a medium dark roast pistachio coffee black (we don’t sell it here yet but we will soon!). I also drink A LOT of expresso. That’s how my co-workers and I make it through the day.

JC: What is the craziest thing that has happened while you were working?

NE: The day of the robotics convention was definitely the craziest day. There were hundreds of people in line and the line wrapped all around the building. The store was falling apart, we literally ran out of everything. We handled it well though because we are professionals here at Dunkin.

HC: What do you do for fun in your spare time?

NE: I like to spend time with my friends!

HC: Do you have a mantra or wise words you live by?

NE: Try to always have the best day you ever had! My old manager used to say that and now I think about it every day.