The Life Behind HC Bryant – Thanks for a Great Year!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

As another year is coming to an end, it’s absolutely impossible to drive off this campus for summer and forget to hug and thank all of our staff who made this year absolutely incredible.  From the typical staff meeting every Tuesday to the late-night’s of grammar correcting articles, this staff doesn’t just belong to a club on campus-they all have a full time job of being a HC Bryant member.  This past year we put on numerous successful events, fundraised for charities close to our heart, published amazing articles, gained many talented new members, and formed a bond that is irreplaceable.  Being Editor-In-Chief, if it was not for “my writers”, I wouldn’t have a single article to correct, perfect, and upload each and every day.  With that said, I emailed our members and asked each of them to send in a picture of themselves and answer a few short questions.  With the hustle and bustle of finals and moving out, some of our talented members were not able to get back to me, however most of them did!  Below you will see, in no particular order, some of our girls’ short bios! Thank you girls.  Thank you for making my “job” seem like anything but a job and more in the lines of something I love.  To Abi and Alyssa-congratulations on graduating with so much experience, success, and wisdom with you.  To the rest of y’all-get ready for next year!

[pagebreak]

[pagebreak]

[pagebreak]

Lastly, thank you to all of our staff, volunteers, Bryant administration, and others for contributing to our success:

The Her Campus Bryant 2012-2013 Staff

• Abbie Healy
  • Abi Adjei
  • Alexa Benk
  • Alli McCluskey
  • Allyson Beckius
  • Alyssa Silva
  • Amanda Carvalho
  • Amanda Eardley
  • Arielle Melino 
  • Autum Harrington
  • Brandy D’Amboise-Blish
  • Brianna Gagnon
  • Carli Delaura
  • Danielle Freeman
  • Danielle Goldstein
  • Devon Correll
  • Emma Sherman
  • Haley Pleasant
  • Hillary Coombs
  • Jeanyene Hendershott
  • Jenna Bell 
  • Jessica Kline
  • Kate McDonald
  • Katie Stempel 
  • Kayla Hixon 
  • Kayla McMahon
  • Kelly Farrell
  • Kristen Endrizzi
  • Lindsay Mohre
  • Marissa LeBlanc
  • Meagan Kelly
  • Michaela Plante
  • Montanna Colburn
  • Nicole Baccaro
  • Nicole Shannon
  • PaviElle Santos
  • Renee Lawlor
  • Stephanie Sheperd

Volunteers at Events

• Jaci Kline
  • Brian Valovcin

Bryant Administration

• Elaine Notarantonio
  • The Sodexo Staff
  • President and Mrs. Ronald Machtley
  • Toby Simon
  • OPIR
  • The Office of Campus Engagement Staff

Others

• Best Western Inn & Suites
  • The Original Muck Boot Company
  • Vera Bradley
  • Alex and Ani
  • Newport Sailing
  • Ronzios Pizza
  • Dominos Pizza
  • Opi Nail Salon
  • Amethyst Jeans
  • UNREAL Candy
  • Paxton 1345 Boxers

Jessica is a senior at Bryant University where she is majoring in management and double minoring in marketing and communication.  She holds the position as Editor-In-Chief of Her Campus Bryant and was actually one of the first founding members!  Beyond Her Campus Bryant, she is the Vice President of the Bryant Marketing Association and a MyPath Mentor.  She loves working at the Amica Center for Career Education where she manages their marketing and social media efforts but also enjoys her time at the Hassenfeld Institute for Public Leadership and the school's bookstore. When at home in Connecticut, she loves to watch movies with her family, play with her dog, have bonfires with friends, sleepovers with her sister, and scrapbook! Jessica aspires to one day manage her own department of a fortune 500 company, or even run her own company with a little bit of writing on the side!  Upon graduating this coming May, she will jump-start her career at EMC as a Marketing Development Associate in the Marketing Development Program.