Jess Kline ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Name: Jessica Kline
Graduation Year: 2014
Major/Minor: Marketing/Communications
Hometown: Milford, CT
On-Campus Activities: Her Campus E-Board, Archway Newspaper
Interests: Love love love to eat food, write, have dance parties with my friends, listen to music, and spend mucho amounts of time with my family!

The Details

Describe Yourself in 3 Words: Energetic, conscientious, sassy
Any Secret Talents? I can make a killer scrapbook
Dream Job: Top writer for a top magazine
Pet Peeves: No case on an iPhone, the sound of a scratching fork or chalk, and poor grammar
Bucket List: I don’t really have a set “bucket list” but I have made a promise to myself to be completely spontaneous this summer!

Favorites

Favorite Thing About Bryant: The sense of community and of course, how ALL of my classes are in one building!
Favorite Thing About Her Campus Bryant: Being a member of E-Board and writing whatever I want, throwing awesome events, and celebrating being a girl…duh!
Favorite Place in the World: …Still pending…
Favorite Food: Mmmmmm tomato mozzarella panini with basil and pesto sauce!

Love

Dream Boyfriend: My best friend, but this position is already taken ;)
When a Guy___, I Swoon: Makes me cry happy tears
Perfect Date in 7 Words: Cuddle in a field to stargaze-aw!

Makena is a senior at Bryant University, studying International Business, Marketing and Spanish. In addition to co-founding Her Campus at Bryant, Makena is a published author, a peer mentor for Academic Programs International, works as a research assistant on campus, and is over-involved in general (and loving it). When she isn’t running frantically between classes, work and meetings, Makena enjoys travel, good Tex-Mex and getting lost in a great book.