How to Make the Most of Your Last Semester at Bryant

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

For fellow bulldog seniors, our final semester has arrived, and we have quite a few mixed feelings about it. Her Campus Bryant has asked previous seniors for some tips on making the most of this last semester, and assuring we go out with a bang.

o Experiment with cooking now; you’ll thank yourself after graduation that you don’t have to get takeout every day

o Stay healthy; aside from all the drinking, keep healthy and active to continue the fun

o Use your professors as resources; you are paying good money for their advice and, who knows, they might have some connections for future jobs

o Go to class and learn what you can, but it’s okay to skip here and there. You’re paying money for this last semester, so be sure to get as much learning as you can, but also don’t take things too seriously

o Go on a trip with your closest friends 

o Go on spring break

o Avoid drama at all costs; it’s your last semester, spend your energy elsewhere

o Take advantage of drinking four days a week 

o Go to senior ball and enjoy the night with your class 

o Don’t wish away college; “real world comes with real responsibilities” 

o Save money, because once you graduate the bills start kicking in

o Go out as much as possible 

o Attend the senior events 

o Relax and don’t overstress about job hunting, the job will come 

o Every chance you get to go out and have a drink, do it 

o The best moments are the spur of the moment plans 

o Get drunk on Sundays 

o Tail gate everything 

o Make a bucket list and complete everything in it; check out our Her Campus bucket list to help you start one

o Don’t take anything for granted 

o Enjoy every minute of your remaining time. Make the most of this last semester, assuring we go out with a bang.

Once a bulldog, always a bulldog.