How Juniors Feel About Becoming Seniors

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

As crazy as it is, it is unfortunately true that another Bryant school year is coming to a close. The class of 2015 will not be here next year. The class of 2015 definitely made their mark on Bryant and will truly be missed.  They will leave the townhouses that they called home this year, and pass them on to the class of 2016. The classes of 2016 and 2015 are close, so a lot of best friends will have to say goodbye to each other. It will be so sad not having them here next year. It is very hard to imagine not being able to call up some of our friends to hangout because they will be off in the business world.

The class of 2016 is ready to take over their spot as seniors for next year. Some have been denying wanting to be a senior from their freshmen year, while some are ready to move on into the real world, and finally be independent. However they are feeling, the class of 2016 is ready to have the time of their lives next year and live up every moment of the 2015-2016 school year.  

Being a senior is not something one can really prepare for; so many emotions about being an upcoming senior exist that it can be hard to really understand that our time here at Bryant goes by so quickly. This is the time to really think about the past three years and think about how much we have accomplished individually and as a class. We need to think about how we can leave our mark here at Bryant over the next year and how we can bring parts of Bryant with us after we graduate next Spring. 

We should take risks next year and do the things we always said we would do, whether it is joining a new club or making new friends. We often struggle to find the time to live in the moment and we fail to think about what will be happening until that time of year rolls around. These bittersweet emotions are completely normal and will only prepare us even more for the next year. Whatever we do we have to make it worth it. To the class of 2016: There is nothing you can do to go back qso you may as well enjoy it. Get ready for one of the best years of your life!