Her Campus Giveaway- eff. Y. bee

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

eff. Y. bee is an adorable jewelry company that was founded in 2011 by Alyssa Kuchta at the University of Delaware.  According to her 2012 HC Celebrity interview, she was inspired by her first job at a small boutique and her college experience.  eff. Y. bee stands for “Follow Your Bliss” and Alyssa has definitely found her bliss in the jewelry making industry!  The jewelry is cute and stylish and can be paired with almost anything. It also has a vintage feel and is carefree while being classic and refined at the same time. eff. Y. bee sells earrings, necklaces, and bracelets in different styles while using a variety of stones.

The eff. Y. bee look book for this season features chic, natural, and cozy looks. The new designs are chic and simple!

eff. Y. bee recently had a giveaway of their Her Campus collection, and I was the lucky winner! This collection is perfect for the collegiette! The collection came in an adorable canvas sack with the HerCampus.com logo including a card defining a collegiette.  Definitely a must for every girl’s Christmas List!