david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
david menidrey MYRG0ptGh50 unsplash 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Halloween Social Calendar

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

This year is unlike anything that this generation of Bryant Students has dealt with before. Since Halloween is on a Monday, we here at Her Campus have decided to answer all of your questions about what exactly is going down in a few weeks. So get your debit card ready and be sure to coordinate some outfit exchanges with friends, because this year is going to be a big one.

Tuesday the 25th

For the TNR crowd, don’t get too hyped yet. Although Halloweek is getting closer and closer, it’s not time to whip out the bunny ears just yet. We suggest your most casual Rentes gear, some booties and a cute top to prep the boys for your skankiest Halloween to date.

Wednesday the 26th

This one’s for you Greek life kids: now, even though it’s getting closer to the weekend, we highly suggest that you stay away from costumes still. You wouldn’t want to accidentally match with a girl in a different sorority, would you? Stay safe and don’t make the frosh rookie mistake of going too hard too soon.

Thursday the 27th

Here we go ladies, what we’ve all been waiting for. Effins is a must for Halloween. Granted, some of us think the place is trash, but we can never resist putting on our spookiest/ most revealing outfit for a night filled with drunk dancing. Bonus points if you wear a mask so that no one can prove it was you who made those terrible decisions.

Friday the 28th

If you manage to make it out of Effins alive, congrats! Don’t worry if you were too hungover to make your classes, your professors don’t feel like teaching either. Right when the sun starts to set, you can almost smell all the hair burning from curling iron and straighteners. Get ready to forget the night in some risque outfit down at the townhouses, because it doesn’t get much better than that!

Saturday the 29th

Let’s be real, Saturday’s are so fun at Bryant. We believe that it’s best to do your funny/group costumes because you already sported your suggestive outfit the past two nights. Also, we’re fans of group costumes because you can always find your friends no matter how drunk. Best of luck, ladies!

Sunday the 30th

Time to take a breather… or not. Sunday is your call, you can either rest up for Monday or plan something with your friends. If you do go out, don’t waste your best outfit. If you stay in, be prepared for some FOMO, but not too much. We recommend linking up with a few friends to have a kickback kind of night with spooky movies, card games, and low percentage alcohol.

Monday the 31st

Alright, so we don’t really know what’s going on either, but here’s an educated guess: Definitely talk to all your buddies and make a plan. We recommend trying to find some seniors to suck up to (aka Sigma Chi), and bust their party. Going off campus is always an option too, think Providence clubs. Worst case, snuggle up with a bag of discounted candy, a bottle of wine, and some Disney Halloween movies. Either way you’re a winner.  

Tuesday the 1st

Halloweek is over and we want to cry so let’s not drag out the pain by pretending it’s still a thing. Give up and start planning for next year, ladies.

Senior at Bryant University