Girls’ Night In: Holiday Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Need a girls’ night in with your closest besties? As the holidays near, we at Her Campus are getting excited for all the fun festivities that come along. Turn your regular girls’ night in to one filled with holiday activities and fun!!

Kohl’s has some super cute holiday pajamas on clearance! Whether its a onesie or some cute flannel pants, you have to be cozy for your girls’ night in!

One of the most important things during a girls’ night in is snacks. Try this Sweet and Salty White Chocolate Popcorn recipe; it’s super easy to follow and makes a great snack to munch on while watching your favorite holiday movies!

For Freeform’s “25 Days of Christmas” movie guide, click here!

Need a hot drink to go with your snacks? Check out our article on Hot Cocoa hacks and pick your favorite recipe!

What’s a girls’ night in without face masks? Ulta Beauty has a super cute holiday set of face masks for only $8! This TonyMoly My Shea Sheet Mask Holiday Box includes 5 face masks for you and your besties to share!

While you’re waiting for your face mask, paint your nails! OPI’s holiday collection, Love OPI, XOXO has some super cute colors for the fall and winter! A few of our favorites are “Wanna wrap”, “Top the Package With a Beau”, and “Adam Said ‘It’s New Year’s Eve'” (shown below, in order!)

Last but definitely not least, try a holiday gift swap! Set a price limit, say $10, and do either a Yankee swap or secret Santa! One super cute gift idea that almost every girl is bound to love is slipper filled with tons of goodies. You can put in lip balm, nail polish, candies, or some of your friends’ favorite little treats! The best part is, you don’t even have to wrap it; tie it with a bow and call it a day!

Feel free to take all our suggestions to make your holiday girls’ night in spectacular, or change it up a bit with your own twist on some of our favorite ideas!

Find me either eating some vegan buffalo mac & cheese or crocheting up a storm. Or maybe both at the same time.