sean o KMn4VEeEPR8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sean o KMn4VEeEPR8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Fun Places to Visit in New England This Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Many people think that New England is just six boring states with nothing to do, but in reality, there are a lot of cool places. Here are some to check out this summer!

1.       Maine

Old Orchard Beach is a beautiful beach with many things to do. From relaxing on the beach, to visiting the amusement park, to walking on Main Street, you will love Old Orchard Beach!

2.       Vermont

Visit the original Ben & Jerry’s and Keurig Green Mountain Factory. Get a tour of both of these factories, located just ten minutes apart. You can enjoy some delicious ice cream and drink great coffee all in one day – what’s better than that?

3.       New Hampshire

Hike Mount Monadnock! Get some exercise while looking at the beautiful scenery of New Hampshire.

4.       Massachusetts

Take a ferry over to Martha’s Vineyard and eat at one of the great restaurants, visit the Cliffs of Gay Head, or shop the day away!

5.       Connecticut

Take a tour of the Long Island Sound and the Thimble Islands aboard the Sea Mist. Relax in the sun as you admire the beautiful Thimble Islands.

6.       Rhode Island

Watch Hill is a beautiful beach that is open to the public. You can even see Taylor Swift’s house! 

Kim Flynn

Bryant '19

Fan of puppies and Starbucks. Avid koozie collector. You can usually find me with my shoe untied.